Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
Wait, I'm out of the loop. Is Chilly gonna release a new version of the mod? And sorry if it's a bother, but if so, any estimate for release? Cause Chilly's version always ended being the superior one compared to Nergal's.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Love your work chief. Keep on going as this is a great mod. I don't exactly understand what other game you work on (something with superheroes) but good luck on that as well. Can't wait for new mod release and maybe for someone to enlighten me on the other project of yours so I can get possibly interested in it as well.
My other project is Cycle of Life and Sex, it's a comic based sex RPG and it is what I'm mainly working/focusing on at the moment. The mod is not my primary concern, it will be released when it's released.

I've been away from the thread for a long time. So question. I see you are still active in the thread chilly, which is awesome. So is the mod updated after the 2018 version on the main page? Or have you just been creating things outside the mod? Which would also be cool, no judgement.
The version on the first page is the latest public version (has it really not been updated since 2018? jesus...). As stated above I'm working on my own thing mostly, so yeah most of my posts are of creations for outside of the mod with a bit of crossover between them, example being the Goth Mom sprites being in a civilian sprite sheet for Cycle. Though as stated before (as in a long time ago on the thread) I'm not making any new scenes for the mod because of my focus on Cycle. All new scenes are either from the official release or by people on the thread like BelmontKing12. If a scene is done by me then it's something really old that I haven't been able to put in the older versions of the mod, example being finally viewing Pegah's babysitting scene during normal gameplay. The only exceptions being another giant women scene because a version for UB needed to be made before the version made for Cycle, and the threesome between Peter, Neala, and Maleficient that I promised to do. I'll be making that.... eventually...

Wait, I'm out of the loop. Is Chilly really gonna release a new version of the mod? And sorry if it's a bother, but if so, any estimate for release? Cause Chilly's version always ended being the superior one compared to Nergal's.
Yes, to an extend and eventually. No set release, it'll happen when it happens. Being mean to Nergal isn't allowed in the thread.

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, to an extend and eventually. No set release, it'll happen when it happens. Being mean to Nergal isn't allowed in the thread.

Cool. Good to see you're also working on a project of your own. Also, I don't know if it came out like that, but my intent wasn't to be mean to Nergal . Nergal's version is good, I mean, I followed it for a long time, and I like it. I was just saying your version is better

Mar 6, 2018
Is it really being mean when said person doesn't care about said project?
All depends on what is been said. There is a difference between criticism and just saying mean things. Like how I'm not a fan of dropping two projects and starting another one. Yes I know "A Zombie Life" technically complete, mind a few bugs. But not done as originally planed if I can recall. Then you have "Urban Demons" both dropped due to "reasons" but details, and almost never dealt with again. But now with this new project, oh boy. Is this because Patreon has a witchhunter team now or something that we don't see updates now?

As for this mod it may need a update, but you know its still alive. That's why I thank all you has worked on this game.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
But see that is where I beg to differ. It was apparent he didnt care about UD ever since .8. When he returned the style of the scenes changed or just copy and paste jobs. Donna and Kaylee are prime examples, Donna still has most of her dialogues missing even though when Kaylee came hers were all complete. Kaylee's story is basically jennings and amos's put together with a store angle. There are plenty of scene plans in the dialogues that ultimately got dropped. There is even a scene with Sydney that is programmed in, but nobody would even figure out it exists and doesn't have a dialogue tied to it. If you go to Kimberly's house while shes at the bar on Friday evening apparently Sydney is babysitting Amanda. I admit I never read all the lines of dialogue in the game, but I'm pretty sure no one brings it up. Why did he ask glass to make a scene that no one would find? That's my opinion but I feel even his Solarion Project will meet the same fate around .8.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
But see that is where I beg to differ. It was apparent he didnt care about UD ever since .8. When he returned the style of the scenes changed or just copy and paste jobs. Donna and Kaylee are prime examples, Donna still has most of her dialogues missing even though when Kaylee came hers were all complete. Kaylee's story is basically jennings and amos's put together with a store angle. There are plenty of scene plans in the dialogues that ultimately got dropped. There is even a scene with Sydney that is programmed in, but nobody would even figure out it exists and doesn't have a dialogue tied to it. If you go to Kimberly's house while shes at the bar on Friday evening apparently Sydney is babysitting Amanda. I admit I never read all the lines of dialogue in the game, but I'm pretty sure no one brings it up. Why did he ask glass to make a scene that no one would find? That's my opinion but I feel even his Solarion Project will meet the same fate around .8.
cant speak for everyone else, but Sydney babysitting amanda, when I show up at the house ends with my game crashing so *shrugs

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well I think it might be because you haven't reached the point where kim allows you inside her house. So when you try for Sydney it has a hard time trying to figure out if it should allow you in. Not that itd matter tbh.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
My other project is Cycle of Life and Sex, it's a comic based sex RPG and it is what I'm mainly working/focusing on at the moment. The mod is not my primary concern, it will be released when it's released.

The version on the first page is the latest public version (has it really not been updated since 2018? jesus...). As stated above I'm working on my own thing mostly, so yeah most of my posts are of creations for outside of the mod with a bit of crossover between them, example being the Goth Mom sprites being in a civilian sprite sheet for Cycle. Though as stated before (as in a long time ago on the thread) I'm not making any new scenes for the mod because of my focus on Cycle. All new scenes are either from the official release or by people on the thread like BelmontKing12. If a scene is done by me then it's something really old that I haven't been able to put in the older versions of the mod, example being finally viewing Pegah's babysitting scene during normal gameplay. The only exceptions being another giant women scene because a version for UB needed to be made before the version made for Cycle, and the threesome between Peter, Neala, and Maleficient that I promised to do. I'll be making that.... eventually...

That's great! I look forward to seeing the new game. Have you uploaded anything yet? Going the route of patreon?

Clarification also, are you saying that you have put new stuff into this mod, but its all been fan made, or that nothing at all has been updated since the last one in the op, and other people have made their own versions, so there are multiple versions around?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
There is stuff made for the mod, both fan made and official, that has been slowly added in since the one in the op, however he hasn't added it into the mod or updated it as he has been focusing on the new game. There may be other versions made from Chilly's mod but we are not responsible or may not know of their existence. People do their own thing mostly, so when Chilly has the time to put all the new stuff into the mod, it will probably be updated in the op. Until then the only way to see what may be in the new mod update is to look at the official UD game or scrolling through the 238 pages of the thread in the hopes of seeing them. I hope that was the clarification you needed, otherwise I apologize for wasting your time.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I saw this message on the official UD thread that I thought was interesting. I'm not quoting it just in case they take offense to what I say. They said that glass should have used the same quality for the scenes as she did with the static images stating that animated scenes should have been static as well. I disagree as watching implied sex is just boring. I'd rather deal with less quality but animated instead of one static but detailed image. What do you guys think?

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So I saw this message on the official UD thread that I thought was interesting. I'm not quoting it just in case they take offense to what I say. They said that glass should have used the same quality for the scenes as she did with the static images stating that animated scenes should have been static as well. I disagree as watching implied sex is just boring. I'd rather deal with less quality but animated instead of one static but detailed image. What do you guys think?
I don't mind either, to be honest. As long as I like the content and style I'm happy with a scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar
how is going your game? and are thinking of kept doing the mod of urban demons like hobby?
Read the post above yours

Cool. Good to see you're also working on a project of your own. Also, I don't know if it came out like that, but my intent wasn't to be mean to Nergal . Nergal's version is good, I mean, I followed it for a long time, and I like it. I was just saying your version is better
Is it really being mean when said person doesn't care about said project?
All depends on what is been said. There is a difference between criticism and just saying mean things. Like how I'm not a fan of dropping two projects and starting another one. Yes I know "A Zombie Life" technically complete, mind a few bugs. But not done as originally planed if I can recall. Then you have "Urban Demons" both dropped due to "reasons" but details, and almost never dealt with again. But now with this new project, oh boy. Is this because Patreon has a witchhunter team now or something that we don't see updates now?

As for this mod it may need a update, but you know its still alive. That's why I thank all you has worked on this game.
Enough from all of you please. Let's try to be civil. I apologize for misunderstanding your statement Ichty.

cant speak for everyone else, but Sydney babysitting amanda, when I show up at the house ends with my game crashing so *shrugs
It would be pretty easy to fix the coding for that. But I don't like the scene for it, it's just her shower scene but with a different background. I think it should have been an edit of Mom's shower scene instead. belmontking12 I remember that you agreed with me on that when it was stated before, have you actually worked on making that scene a reality? Just curious.

That's great! I look forward to seeing the new game. Have you uploaded anything yet? Going the route of patreon?

Clarification also, are you saying that you have put new stuff into this mod, but its all been fan made, or that nothing at all has been updated since the last one in the op, and other people have made their own versions, so there are multiple versions around?
There is stuff made for the mod, both fan made and official, that has been slowly added in since the one in the op, however he hasn't added it into the mod or updated it as he has been focusing on the new game. There may be other versions made from Chilly's mod but we are not responsible or may not know of their existence. People do their own thing mostly, so when Chilly has the time to put all the new stuff into the mod, it will probably be updated in the op. Until then the only way to see what may be in the new mod update is to look at the official UD game or scrolling through the 238 pages of the thread in the hopes of seeing them. I hope that was the clarification you needed, otherwise I apologize for wasting your time.
What king said.

I agree with having scenes over still images but I still wish the quality of said scenes were higher. I still find Lisa's original ten heart scene (that was just an edit of a Dizzy scene) to be better than the new one as an example. This is also why I kept both versions in the mod.

I made these. Idk why or for any real reason, but I did. Enjoy?
As implied above, I don't really care for still image scenes but these will still appear in the fan art gallery. If Nergal had these he'd probably have them appear before the morning handjob in a similar fashion to how Kimberly's blowjob now works out in the official release. And I'm really just saying that to help give you ideas for your mod cause I want to help even though I'll never see it.

In other news, I've been taking a bit of a break from modding and Cycle since I've been doing a lot for both lately.

So far for UB I've added all the new Mom scenes by King into the game along with testing them (only exception being his latest scene for obvious reasons), added his 2 new Mrs Jennings scene (though I still need the dialogue for the ride scene, so I'll delete/lock it if I don't have it in time for the release, whenever that may be), added the bar titfuck for Donna, added Pegah's doggy scene to normal gameplay (since Bison updated it) and tested out her babysitting route (made it so she teaches you how to cook which leads to getting points for both her and Mom, if someone wants to make a threesome between them have at it), tested out the new giant woman scene since it's nearly the same coding as in Cycle, added the basis for the other monster girl scenes that show up in the bar (still no orc scene till GlassFish finishes that animation), and started the basis for how Kaylee's storyline will play out. I also added all the new locations in the Otherworld along with the sex shop and pool, however they have not been tested out. For the sake of my sanity I'll make the pool exist outside space and time so that the scenes there can be viewed whenever as long as you have all the hearts for each girl. Probably won't fully program in the sex shop cause that storyline doesn't really go anywhere. I probably added in a bunch more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head since it's been so long since the last update and cause I probably falsely think they were done in the last update.

And you guys know that for Cycle I've just been added in map after map after map. I think I have around 200 of them done at this point, yeah I haven't been posting them all on here for obvious reasons. Central Park is done, Harley's apartment building is done (save for one room), prologue section of New York is done for the most part, and the prologue high school area is about a quarter to half way done. After I finish the school I'll work on the prologue section of Gotham, and I might as well make Power Girl's apartment since I kinda accidentally made the first map for Metropolis. Technically I'll also be making Bustice's apartment as well since it'll be a mirror of Power Girl's. Maybe I'll make the lobby for that apartment building as well. Once all those maps are done then it's on to adding to the battle system, yay, I've actually added a few test fights already to help me get a hang of things.

Tomorrow (really today but you know what I mean) I think I'll actually do some sprite work to change things up. I'll probably finish that civilian set I've been working on, it only has 3 spaces left, I can find some jobs in the game that need roles to be filled. I'll also work on out job related sprite sheets that I've had in the back of my mind too. These won't be as big as the civilians tho, 4 characters for each of those sets meaning nude and clothes sprites are together instead of separated. Right now the plan is for some thicc cops and gilfs, already got the ideas for all 4 cops and just need one more gilf design. I'll link the the design references with the sheets when they get released. Oh, and I'll also make sprites for the Indavers, the minions that Mardakko commands before becoming your sidekick.

And King, if it isn't any trouble could you make Kaylee's blowjob scene transparent (if it isn't already). I might as well add that into the school since well...
I'M GOING TO BREAK MY PROMISE AND MAKE A NEW SCENE FOR KAYLEE SO YOU FUCKERS IN THE THREAD BETTER NOT SAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU
...it'll be a titfuck scene based off Neala's

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And since I'm insomniac as fuck and don't want to forget my plans for the coding later here is how the basis for all the new stuff.

For Kaylee's route in school you go to the bathroom and notice the broken pipe. If you know Kaylee you think she can fix it but you need to know Ms Taylor in order to suggest that she can, if you don't know Kaylee you ignore it and if you don't know Ms Taylor you don't know who to tell in order to fix it. After she fixes it she sucks you off as a reward, she'll do it regardless of if you already stated sexy times with her or not, I'll just program it so it's implied that you've already have. Then you get the idea to break stuff around the school to have her keep showing up but these are going to be tied to you getting your powers. You'll need invisibility to break the water coolers in the cafeteria and then true corruption to convince Pegah to help you break something else (this will help me tie in stuff for Pegah in the future if people make stuff for her). After the water cooler you get the titfuck as a reward, after the incident with Pegah then Kaylee gets the job as the main school handyperson, no, Pegah will not get fired for helping you. After Kaylee gets the job she thanks you and you use true corruption on her, she'll invite you to her shop for a reward aka her ten heart scene. You'll need to have seen her ten heart scene in order to get another BJ and TF at school, otherwise she will say she's too busy working.

For the threesome with Lisa and Sarah I'll code it in as a third option when inviting them to the bathroom is you have already seen both of their ten heart scenes. Those have already been coded in and tested by the way, I forgot to add that in the last post.

The new bar monster girls show up as you talk to Itchy and Charlie, you just need to talk to them to start the scene. Along with the new giant woman there is now a cyborg, witch, and equisapien. The giant woman is the only one not linked to the Itchy and Charlie talks, instead she shows up after you fuck the original giant woman a few times. The equisapien's story is that she shows up to sell a new cider to Talma, the cyborg is drunk and missing her short dead husband that she either mistakes Peter for or he'll remind her of him, the witch is Bayonetta who is just there to rest after some angel slaying and then she starts to tease Peter. Bayo is here cause I don't want to have BubbleMunch's edit of her animation by GlassFish to go to waste.

Speaking of that, did BubbleMunch ever finish the Donna version of that animation? If so I'll find a way to add it in. Maybe for the bar? I still need to find a way to incorporate her 10 heart scene.

I'll copy and paste Mrs Jennings coding at night for Ms Amos' 10 heart scene. So go invisible to use true corruption on her at night, then talk to her while visible for the scene.

Pool scenes play out like in the official release, just now not tied to invitations or however it's done there.

I won't list out how the new Mom and Mrs Jennings scenes play out cause they are already done in the coding.

Meridiana's scenes will probably play out exactly like in the official release. I'll still be turning one of them into a threesome between Peter, Neala, and Maleficent, coding for that was done in the last mod update.

As stated before I'll add Sydney's scene in Kimberly's house if there is an edit of Mom's shower scene that changes her to be Sydney to replace the actual scene that is there.

Also can someone tell me how the threesome with Mom and Sydney is supposed to play out, I haven't looked it up yet. If it's plays out in a complicated or bugged way I'll find a way to change it.

I think that's everything.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Read the post above yours

Enough from all of you please. Let's try to be civil. I apologize for misunderstanding your statement Ichty.

It would be pretty easy to fix the coding for that. But I don't like the scene for it, it's just her shower scene but with a different background. I think it should have been an edit of Mom's shower scene instead. belmontking12 I remember that you agreed with me on that when it was stated before, have you actually worked on making that scene a reality? Just curious.

What king said.

I agree with having scenes over still images but I still wish the quality of said scenes were higher. I still find Lisa's original ten heart scene (that was just an edit of a Dizzy scene) to be better than the new one as an example. This is also why I kept both versions in the mod.

As implied above, I don't really care for still image scenes but these will still appear in the fan art gallery. If Nergal had these he'd probably have them appear before the morning handjob in a similar fashion to how Kimberly's blowjob now works out in the official release. And I'm really just saying that to help give you ideas for your mod cause I want to help even though I'll never see it.

In other news, I've been taking a bit of a break from modding and Cycle since I've been doing a lot for both lately.

So far for UB I've added all the new Mom scenes by King into the game along with testing them (only exception being his latest scene for obvious reasons), added his 2 new Mrs Jennings scene (though I still need the dialogue for the ride scene, so I'll delete/lock it if I don't have it in time for the release, whenever that may be), added the bar titfuck for Donna, added Pegah's doggy scene to normal gameplay (since Bison updated it) and tested out her babysitting route (made it so she teaches you how to cook which leads to getting points for both her and Mom, if someone wants to make a threesome between them have at it), tested out the new giant woman scene since it's nearly the same coding as in Cycle, added the basis for the other monster girl scenes that show up in the bar (still no orc scene till GlassFish finishes that animation), and started the basis for how Kaylee's storyline will play out. I also added all the new locations in the Otherworld along with the sex shop and pool, however they have not been tested out. For the sake of my sanity I'll make the pool exist outside space and time so that the scenes there can be viewed whenever as long as you have all the hearts for each girl. Probably won't fully program in the sex shop cause that storyline doesn't really go anywhere. I probably added in a bunch more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head since it's been so long since the last update and cause I probably falsely think they were done in the last update.

And you guys know that for Cycle I've just been added in map after map after map. I think I have around 200 of them done at this point, yeah I haven't been posting them all on here for obvious reasons. Central Park is done, Harley's apartment building is done (save for one room), prologue section of New York is done for the most part, and the prologue high school area is about a quarter to half way done. After I finish the school I'll work on the prologue section of Gotham, and I might as well make Power Girl's apartment since I kinda accidentally made the first map for Metropolis. Technically I'll also be making Bustice's apartment as well since it'll be a mirror of Power Girl's. Maybe I'll make the lobby for that apartment building as well. Once all those maps are done then it's on to adding to the battle system, yay, I've actually added a few test fights already to help me get a hang of things.

Tomorrow (really today but you know what I mean) I think I'll actually do some sprite work to change things up. I'll probably finish that civilian set I've been working on, it only has 3 spaces left, I can find some jobs in the game that need roles to be filled. I'll also work on out job related sprite sheets that I've had in the back of my mind too. These won't be as big as the civilians tho, 4 characters for each of those sets meaning nude and clothes sprites are together instead of separated. Right now the plan is for some thicc cops and gilfs, already got the ideas for all 4 cops and just need one more gilf design. I'll link the the design references with the sheets when they get released. Oh, and I'll also make sprites for the Indavers, the minions that Mardakko commands before becoming your sidekick.

And King, if it isn't any trouble could you make Kaylee's blowjob scene transparent (if it isn't already). I might as well add that into the school since well...
I'M GOING TO BREAK MY PROMISE AND MAKE A NEW SCENE FOR KAYLEE SO YOU FUCKERS IN THE THREAD BETTER NOT SAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU
...it'll be a titfuck scene based off Neala's
Oh my god i want to see your game

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
And since I'm insomniac as fuck and don't want to forget my plans for the coding later here is how the basis for all the new stuff.

For Kaylee's route in school you go to the bathroom and notice the broken pipe. If you know Kaylee you think she can fix it but you need to know Ms Taylor in order to suggest that she can, if you don't know Kaylee you ignore it and if you don't know Ms Taylor you don't know who to tell in order to fix it. After she fixes it she sucks you off as a reward, she'll do it regardless of if you already stated sexy times with her or not, I'll just program it so it's implied that you've already have. Then you get the idea to break stuff around the school to have her keep showing up but these are going to be tied to you getting your powers. You'll need invisibility to break the water coolers in the cafeteria and then true corruption to convince Pegah to help you break something else (this will help me tie in stuff for Pegah in the future if people make stuff for her). After the water cooler you get the titfuck as a reward, after the incident with Pegah then Kaylee gets the job as the main school handyperson, no, Pegah will not get fired for helping you. After Kaylee gets the job she thanks you and you use true corruption on her, she'll invite you to her shop for a reward aka her ten heart scene. You'll need to have seen her ten heart scene in order to get another BJ and TF at school, otherwise she will say she's too busy working.

For the threesome with Lisa and Sarah I'll code it in as a third option when inviting them to the bathroom is you have already seen both of their ten heart scenes. Those have already been coded in and tested by the way, I forgot to add that in the last post.

The new bar monster girls show up as you talk to Itchy and Charlie, you just need to talk to them to start the scene. Along with the new giant woman there is now a cyborg, witch, and equisapien. The giant woman is the only one not linked to the Itchy and Charlie talks, instead she shows up after you fuck the original giant woman a few times. The equisapien's story is that she shows up to sell a new cider to Talma, the cyborg is drunk and missing her short dead husband that she either mistakes Peter for or he'll remind her of him, the witch is Bayonetta who is just there to rest after some angel slaying and then she starts to tease Peter. Bayo is here cause I don't want to have BubbleMunch's edit of her animation by GlassFish to go to waste.

Speaking of that, did BubbleMunch ever finish the Donna version of that animation? If so I'll find a way to add it in. Maybe for the bar? I still need to find a way to incorporate her 10 heart scene.

I'll copy and paste Mrs Jennings coding at night for Ms Amos' 10 heart scene. So go invisible to use true corruption on her at night, then talk to her while visible for the scene.

Pool scenes play out like in the official release, just now not tied to invitations or however it's done there.

I won't list out how the new Mom and Mrs Jennings scenes play out cause they are already done in the coding.

Meridiana's scenes will probably play out exactly like in the official release. I'll still be turning one of them into a threesome between Peter, Neala, and Maleficent, coding for that was done in the last mod update.

As stated before I'll add Sydney's scene in Kimberly's house if there is an edit of Mom's shower scene that changes her to be Sydney to replace the actual scene that is there.

Also can someone tell me how the threesome with Mom and Sydney is supposed to play out, I haven't looked it up yet. If it's plays out in a complicated or bugged way I'll find a way to change it.

I think that's everything.
.. no rest for the wicked huh? Alright just call me genie cuz your wish is my command. I dont think I can help with Sydney as the wardrobe isn't a background and I am shit at making backgrounds. Maybe someone on the thread could help you with that.
Also off the top of my head the mom sydney threesome occurs when you flirt with sydney or both of them at dinner then do sydneys night activities. Mom will appear naked and they'll come to the realization that you'd been fucking them both and decide to blow you. I can verify when I get home later or by someone else.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes