Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok Chilly, I've cracked the code on the threesome. When both Mom and Sydney are at least 4 progression talk to Mom in the night and fuck Sydney during the night then go back and talk to Mom that night. Afterwards she will avoid you doing anything sexual 3 times then talk to her again at night. Next knock on Sydney's door in the morning and fuck Mom in the shower then knock on her door again. She'll do the same thing as Mom only this time after the three rejections talk to her in the afternoon to confront her and then the scene will play out with Mom and Sydney talking then blowing you. Use this info however you want, but that is how you get their threesome.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok Chilly, I've cracked the code on the threesome. When both Mom and Sydney are at least 4 progression talk to Mom in the night and fuck Sydney during the night then go back and talk to Mom that night. Afterwards she will avoid you doing anything sexual 3 times then talk to her again at night. Next knock on Sydney's door in the morning and fuck Mom in the shower then knock on her door again. She'll do the same thing as Mom only this time after the three rejections talk to her in the afternoon to confront her and then the scene will play out with Mom and Sydney talking then blowing you. Use this info however you want, but that is how you get their threesome.
Why it gotta be so fucking complicated?

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The regular scene is done. You may need to do touch-ups, but I think its fine. I've got something going on so give me some time to get to the cum version.
Thank you my friend, I'll work on the background later if there isn't one from the official release

jabberwock

Jul 7, 2017
idk about anyone else here but if i made a game and chilly said he wanted to mod it id try to figure out how to make it way easier for him to add whatever he wanted

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Its showing Amos, her boyfriend, and Alison sleeping in their beds. Nergal didn't have that.
On the other note I finally finished the cum version. Now I'll be out of loop for awhile. No worries nothing serious. Til then!
Thank you but you still owe me that Jennings dialogue!! :p

Enjoy your break my friend.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright here is the progress so far.

Scenes that have been coded in and tested out:
New Giant Woman Fuck
Mom Homework BJ
Mom Holding Missionary
Mom Standing Doggy
Mom Booty Ride
Mom Intense Doggy
Mrs Jennings Downward Dog
Ms Amos' 10 Heart Scene
Neala Home BJ
Neala Cosplay BJ
Bar version of Donna's TF
School version of Kaylee's BJ
Kaylee's TF (the images aren't done but the coding needed to be tested out first for her other scenes and it works fine as is)
School version of Kaylee's ride scene
Kaylee's 10 Heart Scene
Pegah's updated Doggy scene
Pegah's Babysitting Scene (aka her Sidefuck scene)
Sarah's 10 Heart Scene
Lisa's 10 Heart Scene
Kimberly's Cosplay BJ

Scenes coded in (to some extent) but not tested, be it because of missing dialogue, incomplete total coding, or what have you:
Cyborg BJ
Equisapien Doggy
Witch Ballsucking
Mrs Jennings Night Ride
Kaylee Fred Threesome
Sarah Lisa Threesome
The 3 ending threesomes with Meridiana

Scenes that have images but that are not coded:
Mom Sydney Threesome
Donna's 10 Heart Scene
All Pool scenes

There's also a scene with a snowwoman for Cycle that started as a mod scene for Christmas that I might still add

And no, despite saying that I would be making sprites today, I in fact did not make any. I just coded and coded.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For some reason the coding had it so every time you teleported you turned on Pegah's corruption, my only guess for how it ended up like that is that it was already placed there as a blank switch and then I ended up using said switch for Pegah.

Reactions: Fed

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Ok so I've technically had this done since yesterday but... well... here's what happened:

Man it's been a long time since I've done this. Ok let's see if I can still remember how to do it. Hmm... Ok first step: put on a shirt and pants... wait I've never done that. Shoot! Uhh... maybe I'll remember after a few drinks?

4 shots of fireball later... What was I doing again? Ah fack it! I'm too drunk to do anuthing! Time for bud!

And this is why I should really stop having alcohol around. Any who here is the first frame of the new scene I'm doing. Thanks as always goes to Bisonbison for his amazing help every time! Enjoy :) View attachment 596816
Great job

Nov 28, 2018
Alright here is the progress so far.

Scenes that have been coded in and tested out:
New Giant Woman Fuck
Mom Homework BJ
Mom Holding Missionary
Mom Standing Doggy
Mom Booty Ride
Mom Intense Doggy
Mrs Jennings Downward Dog
Ms Amos' 10 Heart Scene
Neala Home BJ
Neala Cosplay BJ
Bar version of Donna's TF
School version of Kaylee's BJ
Kaylee's TF (the images aren't done but the coding needed to be tested out first for her other scenes and it works fine as is)
School version of Kaylee's ride scene
Kaylee's 10 Heart Scene
Pegah's updated Doggy scene
Pegah's Babysitting Scene (aka her Sidefuck scene)
Sarah's 10 Heart Scene
Lisa's 10 Heart Scene
Kimberly's Cosplay BJ

Scenes coded in (to some extent) but not tested, be it because of missing dialogue, incomplete total coding, or what have you:
Cyborg BJ
Equisapien Doggy
Witch Ballsucking
Mrs Jennings Night Ride
Kaylee Fred Threesome
Sarah Lisa Threesome
The 3 ending threesomes with Meridiana

Scenes that have images but that are not coded:
Mom Sydney Threesome
Donna's 10 Heart Scene
All Pool scenes

There's also a scene with a snowwoman for Cycle that started as a mod scene for Christmas that I might still add

And no, despite saying that I would be making sprites today, I in fact did not make any. I just coded and coded.
Is this only mod content you listed or is it including the stuff from original release (version 1.0)? I've only played your mod since original game seemed like a mess.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is this only mod content you listed or is it including the stuff from original release (version 1.0)? I've only played your mod since original game seemed like a mess.
Both official release scenes and scenes made for the mod.

One little question you are gonna keep the loli content? Pd: i am so fucking hype for a new version of the mod c:
No

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes