Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I fixed the slowdown for all areas of the park, the school's gym, and for the the street that Kimberly, Mrs Jennings, Sarah, and Lisa live on. I don't remember if any other human world location suffers any slowdown. You guys can tell me what I forgot while I work on the coding for the monster girls.

Nov 28, 2018
At least you are putting the work in chief. Progress is exciting and the results are sure to be great, to the point of your mod being the ultimate way to experience the game.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
How many milfs are there in the game? and do you plan to add more? ps it would be great if someone else could take it upon themselves to make more loli content

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How many milfs are there in the game? and do you plan to add more? ps it would be great if someone else could take it upon themselves to make more loli content
Still just the same 16 main characters as the last update, no I won't be adding in anymore, and enough with asking for loli stuff already

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh yeah, Neala has stuff at the park and cafe now... the coding doesn't look too difficult so I might be able to do it all tomorrow since the coding for the monster girls is 75% done. Copying over the new dialogue for the scenes will be a hassle though, worse part about the official releases new system is how they changed the dialogue text format

Reactions: F9Zoney

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Hi I'm new. Can you tell me if it's available for version 1.0
Welcome to the site and the thread. This is Chillyscholar's mod, which is now standalone, diverging as of official release 8.3 I believe. While he is working to incorporate many of the scenes and story from the now v1.0 official release, these will be incorporated into the game/mod as is. There is no official release date for the updated mod, as it is being created by a small team of artists and contributors, led by ChillyScholar, and the entirety is being made as a fan appreciation of the official release, especially of the older versions of the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All the coding for the bar monster girls, Neala's park events, and Neala's cafe events have been completed. I just need to work on the dialogue next before testing it all out. If someone wants to help with converting the dialogue for Neala's scenes then feel free, I'm gonna do the monster girl dialogue first along with the cum images for one of those scenes since it's a new pose.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry for the delay but the dialogue for all the monster girl scenes have now be made. I mostly just have dialogue left to do now, those being converting the dialogue for the alternate Neala scenes, Meridiana's scenes, Donna's 10 Heart scene, and the Mom Sydney Threesome. Those last two still need coding however, and I need to straight up make new dialogue for the Sarah Lisa Threesome. And hopefully I don't need to do any major changes for all the stuff that leads to Meridiana, but I'll still save that for last to be safe.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
will a new patch be today or this week? i ask because i have internet by phone and must look if it is worth to download the game now or wait a time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
will a new patch be today or this week? i ask because i have internet by phone and must look if it is worth to download the game now or wait a time.
My apologies, but their is no set release date at the moment. While it may seems like I'm almost done, I'm really not. I have a lot of new areas in game to test out, and probably fix since these areas are giving problem on the official release thread a lot of issues. Plus I still need to figure out how to code in Mom and Sydney's threesome and Donna's 10 Heart scene since copying the coding from the official release will be a no go.

EDIT: I forgot that I still need to make the images for the Neala and Maleficent threesome as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
My apologies, but their is no set release date at the moment. While it may seems like I'm almost done, I'm really not. I have a lot of new areas in game to test out, and probably fix since these areas are giving problem on the official release thread a lot of issues. Plus I still need to figure out how to code in Mom and Sydney's threesome and Donna's 10 Heart scene since copying the coding from the official release will be a no go.

EDIT: I forgot that I still need to make the images for the Neala and Maleficent threesome as well.
No problem, no need for apologies dear ChillyScholar. I love how much work you put in this and that you work hard to include new content and fix the bugs. Thats sadly not the priority of most official gamedevs. But you as a modder puts so much work in it that i really appreciate it. You are in some way a hero of the f95zone.

But i must ask is it ok to download the actual version or are there too many bugs present?

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes