Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
If someone can tell me how to set it up
You gotta sign up with an email, idk if throwaways will work.
Just rush through the initial tutorial it doesn't matter.
Click on the top left home button, than on the right hit create a board, make it public(only u can edit it don't worry)
And the rest is super easy, if u have used anything like powerpoint or any sort of note taker app its similair.
You can use nergals own trello as a reference if you struggle.

OR

You can make a wordpress website and just dump it all there.

Also just ask if you're stuck at anything, everyone's stuck home right.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sure, they're just simple modifications
Thank you friend.

Take your time you're doing gods work
Never apologize for taking your time.
Finished the dialogue for Neala's park ride and tested it out, also did the dialogue for all the threesomes with her and Meridiana, which lead to me being able to make the dialogue for the Neala/Maleficient threesome and the Lisa/Sarah threesome which I'll be testing soon. Next it's the dialogue for Neala's cafe scenes, might just have them all copied and paste from one route for the other cause this is taking too long.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made some more parallaxes to fix slow down, fixed the goo girl puzzle room in Maleficent's Castle, the inside of Meridiana's castle, and Meridiana's throne room. Some maps like Incendus (the main demon town) are too big for parallaxes to fix however (they will start to loop weirdly like with the gyms Darwin7 made) so I don't know how many more I will be able to make and fix.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes