Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Was still feeling sluggish, so I decided to carbo load. Dont know if good or bad idea, but I'm committed to it. Friends brought over bk for me. 4 sandwiches (1 big 3 small) large fry and soda, 2 chicken fries, 2 powerade from home, a frozen pizza, and a swiss roll was my dinner. Feel somewhat better, but somewhat worse in the stomach department. As for other news, I tried doing some UD and couldn't focus on dialogues (sorry chill, at some point I'll get to it) so I just made some set pieces for my branches. No dialogue or coding yet, but the people and maps are there.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Was still feeling sluggish, so I decided to carbo load. Dont know if good or bad idea, but I'm committed to it. Friends brought over bk for me. 4 sandwiches (1 big 3 small) large fry and soda, 2 chicken fries, 2 powerade from home, a frozen pizza, and a swiss roll was my dinner. Feel somewhat better, but somewhat worse in the stomach department. As for other news, I tried doing some UD and couldn't focus on dialogues (sorry chill, at some point I'll get to it) so I just made some set pieces for my branches. No dialogue or coding yet, but the people and maps are there.
Glad you're feeling a bit better! Admittedly my stomach churned just READING your food solution, but my intake has settled a lot over the years. If you're still feeling nauseous, try the B.A.R.T diet for a bit; bananas, applesauce, rice, and/or toast. And like we always tell Chilly, take your time, health is higher priority than mod. That said...

Press F for every people wait from update UD Mod who's died (COVID-19) between the updates start and now.
I'm not sure if this was meant to be sincere or sarcastic, but either way, don't you think it might be in poor taste? People HAVE died and ARE dying, but as I've said above, it's been a long standing policy that health, whether mental, physical, or otherwise, takes precedence over game/mod. That goes for players and content creators. The best way to respect anyone is to work to make any given thread an inclusive and entertaining space, appreciate and enjoy what has been provided, and simply exercising patience and understanding regarding updates or lack thereof.

TL;DR
IT'LL GET HERE IF AND WHEN IT GETS HERE! DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS THREAD AROUND! FINE, WE CAN STOP TO USE THE BATHROOM BUT YOU BETTER WASH YOUR HANDS!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
They were worried cuz according to them, exhaustion is one of the first signs and mine was extreme and sudden. They came over cuz I was talking with them on the phone, said I was getting a snack then all they heard was a loud thud and I wasn't responding to them. I gave one of them a spare key in case of emergencies so I didnt have to deal with police busting down my door for a possible danger. According to them, after 15 minutes of nothing one person stayed on the phone while two others came over to check on me. My two lady friends saw me sprawled out on my living room floor and had to move me to my bed. I'm not a light fellow, so I apologized profusely when I came around. Even after the "power nap" I still had no energy to do anything aside from lie down and go to sleep every so often. Even now I still have a little of that sluggishness.
Well, from the looks of it, you don't have the illness. But it might be just mental stress at first when you passed out the first time, and the sluggish feeling you have afterwards might be because of lack of movement or something to pump the blood.
As for the food, well, yeah, you might get some issues in the stomach department and you'll also feel sluggish afterwards because of the intake of a hell lot of glucose which will increase your blood sugar.
I will advice you to not do that too often since you'll feel sluggish right after and probably some joint pains too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Indavers.png

I finally made sprites for the Indavers from Kyuuranger aka Mardakko's henchmen from before you beat her up and make her your sidekick in Cycle. Maybe I'll have them do odd jobs around Harley's apartment after the boss fight?

Reactions: Filipe86

Trypoxylus

Sep 16, 2019

Overview:
The Chilly Update/Mod, also known the F95Zone mod/update, is a mod of Urban Demons being helmed by , with assistance from various members of the F95Zone community. The mod in itself serves as a sort of expansion pack to the original game. It is based on version 0.8.2 of Urban Demons, the latest release available at the time of it's conception. Included within the mod are multiple amounts of additional content and fixes for the game that were provided by Chilly and other community members. These additions include, but are not limited to, new scenes for pre-existing characters, entirely new characters, new events, and new areas. Originally meant as fan continuation to a then abandoned project, the mod has taken a new life of it's own, becoming more of a crossover between the universe of the original Urban Demons and the various characters seen within pieces of artwork produced by GlassFish. This is seen in the form of the many easter egg scenes that are available in game. The mod also adds additional focus on the Otherworld aspects of the game, which was greatly lacking in the original release. That being said, if you are a fan then please support the official release.

RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game.

THE MOD IS STAND-ALONE!! SAVES AND THE MOD ITSELF ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL RELEASES 0.9 AND UP!!

Original Thread Here:

Updated: November 22 2018
Original Game/Creator: ( / )
Modder: @ChillyScholar ( )
Mod Version: Update 4
Game Version: 0.8.2
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mod Change-Log:

Download(s):
Version 4: - -

can I get a full save

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
People HAVE died and ARE dying, but as I've said above, it's been a long standing policy that health
That a lesson to be learned. Your health insurance policy might not cover covid-19 in some situations. It’s about health and working conditions and access to health insurance. All of these things highlight that there’s two different societies in some country.
The best way to respect anyone is to work to make any given thread an inclusive and entertaining space, appreciate and enjoy what has been provided, and simply exercising patience and understanding regarding updates or lack thereof.
You not gonna respect Rick May then?

• Angry
Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Not to be that guy, but can we keep politics to a minimum on this thread? Theres a reason why it's one of the three things you dont bring up at the dinner table. If you wanna put an f for those who have fallen or pour one out or whatever, that is YOUR prerogative. I personally think this thread should be free from things that could cause conflict. That is all, have a nice day or night. Now I'm going back to bed to hopefully get better.

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
Not to be that guy, but can we keep politics to a minimum on this thread? Theres a reason why it's one of the three things you dont bring up at the dinner table. If you wanna put an f for those who have fallen or pour one out or whatever, that is YOUR prerogative. I personally think this thread should be free from things that could cause conflict. That is all, have a nice day or night. Now I'm going back to bed to hopefully get better.
Agreed. I hope you will get better soon. Hopefully i can get my job back.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I feel like perhaps my response was more than a bit misunderstood, but hoping things improve for everyone.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I apologize for this interruption, but apparently Nergal is making a pokemonesque game now on his patreon Wildswing. WTF. I'm a pokemon fan, but seriously? Was the Solarion Project not enough? So now that update to UD pretty much is cancelled til 2025. Now back to your regularly scheduled updates.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I apologize for this interruption, but apparently Nergal is making a pokemonesque game now on his patreon Wildswing. WTF. I'm a pokemon fan, but seriously? Was the Solarion Project not enough? So now that update to UD pretty much is cancelled til 2025. Now back to your regularly scheduled updates.
And when I put Pokemon into UB people freaked out lol, the irony

• Haha
Reactions: raziel121z
Mar 6, 2018
People are asking Nergal about UD now that glassfish is back I guess. But if I'm reading between the lines right. It sounds like patreon may of had a hand in making it go in to a coma. Nergal said in a post because of being reported UD can't not be talked about on patreon but can be on discord. So sounds like a big reason UD got hurt in the making.

But what is to become of it? Chilly knows more because of his MOD. I am wondering if this pokemon milf game is a way to get things going or not. Hopefully we will get a game that is finished like it was so post to, and not here just add 2 more things and be done with it. Because I know zombie life acted like there was more planed for it but shit happen and it needed a Finished label so more can be done elsewhere.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes