Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Okay... so Donna's 10 heart scene has been coded and tested out! Now I just need to convert those Neala cafe scene dialogues. I also haven't tested out the Mom/Sydney threesome either yet cause I need to wait on some... things first. However this basically means all the new scenes from the official release are now in game! So after Neala's stuff is tested I can finally go on and check out all the new (and seemingly super buggy) Otherworld areas of the game! The mod is getting closer and closer to being done every second. Hmmm wait.... what's this? Looks like something that Bison left me... hmmm... I had to change them for Cycle but... since they do already have Urban Demons color schemes... hmm... might as well... or maybe not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm all for the top scene. The bottom one, not so much.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Oh I also wanted to say, there's this drawing program called Inkscape, it has a brush feature that auto curves/completes lines. Really helps for people who cant draw that well (Me) and pretty useful when trying to draw a body shape, especially with a UD pic as reference.
Vector features are a godsend. It's the main reason for the slowdown of the scene I'm working on, I'm transitioning from sketchbook to Clip studio paint. Having to learn/relearn a whole new control scheme, but "redraw vector line" "simplify", "adjust width", "move control point" all make animation a matter of a few button presses. I'll have to check out inkscape though, as if I don't have enough drawing programs.

If I read correctly, paint.net will be adding tablet/pressure sensitivity soon, which is super exciting. Free open source ftw

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm all for the top scene. The bottom one, not so much.
I also started coding in something a little extra to the game...
My previous statement here will likely make you happy then

Vector features are a godsend. It's the main reason for the slowdown of the scene I'm working on, I'm transitioning from sketchbook to Clip studio paint. Having to learn/relearn a whole new control scheme, but "redraw vector line" "simplify", "adjust width", "move control point" all make animation a matter of a few button presses. I'll have to check out inkscape though, as if I don't have enough drawing programs.

If I read correctly, paint.net will be adding tablet/pressure sensitivity soon, which is super exciting. Free open source ftw
We shouldn't talk about that scene here friend, not yet, we don't want THOSE people getting angry at that content. So we gotta sneak attack them with it!!

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Can't wait for an update, one of the best mods I have ever seen , keep it up my good man, it has been a few months/over a year but I am sure it is gonna be good.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Trying to dialogues was hurting my head, so I thought I'd try to make a bust just to get something done and cool off. I thought Kaylee's underwear bust was going to be a shoo-in, but then I realized that the default and nude busts were completely different. I was planning on fusing the outline of a tan line for the bra, but it didn't work. Then I realized that she must not be wearing a bra at all, so I copied Neala's underwear bust and made the panties of the default bust her underwear version. Maybe those tan lines were her like swimsuit? Eh, for another day. Enjoy :) 4.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Trying to dialogues was hurting my head, so I thought I'd try to make a bust just to get something done and cool off. I thought Kaylee's underwear bust was going to be a shoo-in, but then I realized that the default and nude busts were completely different. I was planning on fusing the outline of a tan line for the bra, but it didn't work. Then I realized that she must not be wearing a bra at all, so I copied Neala's underwear bust and made the panties of the default bust her underwear version. Maybe those tan lines were her like swimsuit? Eh, for another day. Enjoy :) View attachment 621313
I add these in soon since it seems unlikely that Nergal will be making some, I think the underwear cheat still works too

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You made a beach, I've added cosplays to the convention, glass made a pick for the car wash. I mean they aren't fleshed out and the cosplays I made have no content other than the busts, but still.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You made a beach, I've added cosplays to the convention, glass made a pick for the car wash. I mean they aren't fleshed out and the cosplays I made have no content other than the busts, but still.
I've made no such beach and it's not the comic shop, it was an actual convention hall that was implied.
The trello said their would be unique threesome scenes for all those locations along with new characters for them as well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just a head's up, if your making your own scene and you want me to put it in the mod, DON'T give it a background, make it transparent!!

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Coding, coding, and more coding. I'm pretty sure all I see now are lines of code! I set up the text messages for my threesome room and made one of mom's branches obtainable in regular gameplay. I fixed some bugs with some scripting and busts. I'm going to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I can work on the last of my scene dialogues and FINALLY give chilly what hes been asking for, for MONTHES now! Good night/day to you all. <change:$life_switches[140] == true>

Reactions: Dochar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sydney babysitting and Mom/Sydney duo BJ have been tested out by the way. I do not want to do the dialogue for the cafe, cause fuck dialogue. I'm gonna finish coding in that special something I'm working on and then it's time to test out the new shit in the Otherworld.

Reactions: raziel121z

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
a question, the mod and the original game are separate stories? or are they the same story? or can i play this directly without playing the original?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes