Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Didnt mean it as an attack, just pointing out an official nergal fact. People are allowed to take my words however they want, but if I wanted to attack someone they'd know. Not afraid to speak my mind.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've coded in the new missionary scenes but the way, only downside is now you have to be invisible to use true corruption on Kimberly

Still figuring out what to do with the Mom one

Reactions: kmxxx

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I've coded in the new missionary scenes but the way, only downside is now you have to be invisible to use true corruption on Kimberly

Still figuring out what to do with the Mom one
You could have MC fuck her while she's cooking, as she trips on some flower and lands in a convenient position. Just do the dialogue for that in a black screen and then have the animation play.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Sin título1.png a question, how can I continue with this? When the message arrives I go to school but nothing happens and the same messages keep getting to me

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Is there supposed to be something that happens? I just took that as Nergal saying "go spend time with my favorite character" or something.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't think anything was coded in for trying to skip school, maybe past 0.9 but I don't wanna fuck with texting coding

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I'm gonna call it, Donna's casual look will be tank top and shorts since it was unanimous. I'm thinking green or pink shorts. I'm not sure about the tank top, but I wanna avoid white as her nurse outfit is white. If you wanna give tips on color, feel free to post. Oh and it'll be a basic tank top, no designs or words or anything.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just do it like Lisa. One in pitos bed the other in her bed or something.
How many scenes are in her house right now?

I think the game has too many scenes now XD

More edits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this animation is better for Donna at the bar.
Riss stop for awhile please XD let me finish the otherworld first XD

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sarah already has 5 scenes at her house, I think that is enough there so where else should I put it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Babysitting? Behind the bathroom like jennings? I think she appears at the cafe, maybe convince her to go to the storeroom there?
Babysitting is where the other one is, to make things easy I'll put it there as an alternate view unlocked after seeing the first one

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know why when I go to visit the neighbor at night and a red circle comes out on the daughter's bed and I give her a touch, the character says "no disgust" and won't let me touch her?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes