Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Here's another scene i'm working on
View attachment 627712
As soon as I write the dialogues for this scene I will post it here. I´m thinking that the place for this scene will be in the Storeroom of the school in the morning
This scene is the best!!! Will need to make the leadup to it involve where Allison is asking to not go to school. Maybe have it where you interact with Allison and tell her that you'll be with her for the day. Allison accepts that and enters the school. Ms. Amos then thanks you and offers to reward you. You run into the ms. Jennings along the way and it goes form there.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 627712
As soon as I write the dialogues for this scene I will post it here. I´m thinking that the place for this scene will be in the Storeroom of the school in the morning
I thought I told you to stop till I tested the Otherworld... wait... I did test the Otherworld.... proceed but give me a scenario for how this plays out exactly

And may request something

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
But yeah if any new Loli scenes would be made, maybe even Sis X Amanda, or Amanda X Mom girl on girl would be hot.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
View attachment 627712
Looks awesome, but this reminds me, did I ever post transparent versions of these scenes?
Can we get an artist to do new loli scenes? Just because I loved the Amanda ones. Also, L O V E the new scene art! ChillyScholar you da real MVP
But yeah if any new Loli scenes would be made, maybe even Sis X Amanda, or Amanda X Mom girl on girl would be hot.
You keep issuing those forbidden words. Are you trying to invoke the wrath of someone?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Looks awesome, but this reminds me, did I ever post transparent versions of these scenes?

You keep issuing those forbidden words. Are you trying to invoke the wrath of someone?
Nah, not really. Just suggesting what would be neat in my opinion. Should I have said it differently? Because it's not forbidden, otherwise Vitamin Plus would be banned. Do note that I hate irl pedo stuff tho, some people should be castrated.. I just like the 7o71 hentai scenes is all

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This scene is the best!!! Will need to make the leadup to it involve where Allison is asking to not go to school. Maybe have it where you interact with Allison and tell her that you'll be with her for the day. Allison accepts that and enters the school. Ms. Amos then thanks you and offers to reward you. You run into the ms. Jennings along the way and it goes form there.
Imma save this comment for later

HEY CHILLY i BIG FAN OF LADY BUG AND ONE love characters is kagami dragon
My other game, Cycle, has got you covered

Sydney and Amanda only makes sense if I add the scene with Sydney at Kimberly's
But listen to King, those be forbidden words that bring in unwanted attention

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Imma save this comment for later

My other game, Cycle, has got you covered

Sydney and Amanda only makes sense if I add the scene with Sydney at Kimberly's
But listen to King, those be forbidden words that bring in unwanted attention
It would be awesome if you could make that happen ChillyScholar In honour of that I shall never mention the word again!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished editing the animation but I was to lazy to write the dialogue for the scene, so I made another edit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it replaces the hallway animation of the apartment complex.
Thank you but laziness is not allowed!! Jk, work on the dialogue when you can

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished editing the animation but I was to lazy to write the dialogue for the scene, so I made another edit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it replaces the hallway animation of the apartment complex.
Or make a Sydney version of Mom's shower fuck scene, the mod has transparent images for it, please and thank you

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Or make a Sydney version of Mom's shower fuck scene, the mod has transparent images for it, please and thank you
I don't know why you want that edition if Sidney already has a scene in the bathroom in the original game
shower-fuck (1).jpg
but I could edit those scenes for the other characters if you want

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes