Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, it's me again. Sorry to bother you all again but I got everything sorted out. The question I have now is, where can I find the scenes for when I'm editing an event? Every scene has some kind of numbers at the end like Script: play_scene("mom-10",765,2). All I've done so far is copy scenes from other events and paste them into the one I'm editing. But where can I actually find the option to insert a scene? If anyone has an answer and has time to answer this unimportant question, please do.
Hope quarantine isn't too boring!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The numbers are for the variable the scene is attached to then the number of the actor. 2 being mom and unless you changed the name of the person it'll look for that person's folder in dialogue folder. If you changed kim's name to trish in the actor database but didnt change the folder's name it will cause an error. When it opens the dialogue it'll go to that person's folder in the scene folder to commence the scene listed in the dialogue. The long and the short is, so long as you saved the scene to your game folder in the scene folder and created a dialogue for it all you need to do is copy and paste that script you listed and edit it to be correct for the dialogue you're trying to pull. The var number doesn't matter except when it comes to the first scene because it'll see if you have a achieved this scene before based on what that var number equals. Over 0 is checking heart levels or progress levels depending on your version. Hope that helped!

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Chilly Scholar how many hours do you think this mod will have? The original game with the official ending lasted between 6-7 hours, about 12-14 if you play both routes.

It has in Will some scenes be postgame or unlock as the story proceeds? keep up the good work bro.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Technically the story is the same for the most part, so 6-7 to begin with. Add in all the Easter eggs and 3 new characters could add about 5 depending if you know where and how to trigger them. The new forbidden scenes for existing characters might at 2-3. Theres gameodeus which could take 5 easily. So unless I missed some things my hypothesis is 20 for one, 100 percent playthrough.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Next is nothing cause you guys will be nice and let Chilly actually finish everything else beforehand right? Right!? D'X

• Haha
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Next is nothing cause you guys will be nice and let Chilly actually finish everything else beforehand right? Right!? D'X
Come on dude! Just pretend coding is like making a scene or sprites. You can make an entire scene in like 3 hours and like 20 sprites in one day. You'd be done by friday at that rate!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not complaining about coding or getting new scenes. I'm complaining about dialogue cause I really just don't want to do the cafe dialogue for Neala XD

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
As well as a few coloring in parts that were bothering my OCD. I'd post it, but honestly it's not that different. Also DO YOU THINK I WANNA DO DIALOGUES EITHER?!!! Ehm sorry dont know what came over me. The sooner you finish the trouble parts, the less of a hassle it'll be.

• Haha
Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As well as a few coloring in parts that were bothering my OCD. I'd post it, but honestly it's not that different. Also DO YOU THINK I WANNA DO DIALOGUES EITHER?!!! Ehm sorry dont know what came over me. The sooner you finish the trouble parts, the less of a hassle it'll be.
Just message me it when you are done, and dialogue if you have some for it

And I'm doing Neala dialogue now, had to code this new Amanda scene that ris made first

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Neala cafe doggy dialogue is done, that's it for now, in too much physical pain to continue, I don't own a desk for this stuff, I don't have a proper set up, being in this position to use my laptop fucking hurts my back

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished up the coding for the cafe at least. Tomorrow (really today but you know what I mean) I will finish converting the dialogue. rissogus21 are you actuallly gonna make the dialogue for the Jennings/Amos threesome? That would be a great help.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
hey Chilly do you need help writing the scenes? I know a bit about how urban demons scenes work from playing around with the dialogue on my own

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hey Chilly do you need help writing the scenes? I know a bit about how urban demons scenes work from playing around with the dialogue on my own
Writing my own dialogue is fine, it's converting the dialogue from the official releases due to 0.9 changing the type of files for dialogue. I only need to convert a few more for Neala, and maybe one for Sydney if riss makes that edit for me. Otherwise I'm fine, if riss doesn't make the dialogue for the Jennings/Amos threesome then I'll just do it myself. I'm just tired and in pain at the moment, the moment will pass and soon the mod will be done, well hopefully soon it will be done.

Reactions: Filipe86 and Ishto
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes