Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, just wondering. If I wanna try to edit the game via RPGMaker on my own, which program should I use? Because I keep using VX Ace and the resolution gets all wierd and zoomed in. How can I make this work? If anyone has an answer (and wants to answer), please tell me. 'Cause I'm just going crazy trying to figure this out.
Stay safe at home!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know why when I go to visit the neighbor at night and a red circle comes out on the daughter's bed and I give her a touch, the character says "no disgust" and won't let me touch her?
Because that's how it was always coded in

Hey Chilly,
How much progress did you make on your mod? I am not asking for ETA just curious about the status of the mod.
Progress takes longer with each new scene that is made :p

Bison just showed me the first frame of a scene coming up and it's got me so excited!
Message me it :p

Hey, just wondering. If I wanna try to edit the game via RPGMaker on my own, which program should I use? Because I keep using VX Ace and the resolution gets all wierd and zoomed in. How can I make this work? If anyone has an answer (and wants to answer), please tell me. 'Cause I'm just going crazy trying to figure this out.
Stay safe at home!
Look through the thread, type system folder or something along the lines into the search bar, you'll find your answer, this question has been asked MANY times before. I need to make an FAQ

The missionary scenes for Ms Amos, Kimberly, and Sarah have dialogue and have been tested out. Working on dialogue for the new Donna scenes right now.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I've completed my take on Donna's casual attire. Of course she's just short enough that you'll have to take my word that she's wearing shorts as I didn't wanna go with booty shorts and instead like jean shorts. You be the judge of how well I pulled that off. Anyways the only combo I could find of yellow and pink were hot pink and bright yellow, so the main colors are those with the shades and brighters are my own attempt at altering those colors. Enough talk, enjoy :). 2.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've completed my take on Donna's casual attire. Of course she's just short enough that you'll have to take my word that she's wearing shorts as I didn't wanna go with booty shorts and instead like jean shorts. You be the judge of how well I pulled that off. Anyways the only combo I could find of yellow and pink were hot pink and bright yellow, so the main colors are those with the shades and brighters are my own attempt at altering those colors. Enough talk, enjoy :). View attachment 626598
And this is for when she's at the bar right? I'll make sprites for it in just a bit

By the way her new scenes are all done and tested now

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Because that's how it was always coded in

Progress takes longer with each new scene that is made :p

Message me it :p

Look through the thread, type system folder or something along the lines into the search bar, you'll find your answer, this question has been asked MANY times before. I need to make an FAQ

The missionary scenes for Ms Amos, Kimberly, and Sarah have dialogue and have been tested out. Working on dialogue for the new Donna scenes right now.
thank you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This isn't the scene I talked about earlier, this is just the one I was currently working on. As always thanks to Bisonbison for his amazing work. I will work on the cum version tomorrow and post it all together when it's done. Enjoy Mom playing with herself :). View attachment 626750
Here's my idea for how/where to put this, after viewing her night scenes downstairs, be it her other fingering or getting the blowjob, you go back to your room and look at the peep hole again, but this time you get this scene. It'll have something in the dialogue with Mom saying something along the lines of the blowjob not being enough or something. We can even name the scene Mom-peepshow or something

Reactions: gen1

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I went ahead and already coded in that new Mom scene based off my suggestion, sorry if that bothers you King.

Before doing that I went ahead through the first new part of the Otherworld areas (aka the areas with all the torches)! I had to fix up some coding but that was my fault cause I ended up using variables from that area for Gamedeus so a lot of rearranging had to be done on my part. Otherwise the puzzles there were actually pretty easy, don't know why people on the official release thread had so much issues with it, just remember what color torches go through each door my dudes. Yeah, for testing purposes I'm going through my playthrough without cheat bubbles to make sure I coded everything in right, and I'm only coding in the bubbles after I've finished the puzzles myself. Only except is that one room, you probably know the one, yeah fuck that room, used a bubbles for it, not ashamed.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ghost Maze and Naamah's area are now completed, that just leaves the last area of the palace, it's a larger one so I'm guessing that a lot of coding right need to be done, especially since Gamedeus used a lot of the map numbers for all these areas to begin with.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Tis fine chill. Although I feel like the perspective is weird, considering you'd be looking top down while scene is head on angled. Maybe from her door like sydneys change scene if it's not too much trouble. You could just rewrite it as she locked her door to masturbate, but you can see her from the keyhole. Whatever works for you cuz mine are radically different everytime from your plotlines.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Tis fine chill. Although I feel like the perspective is weird, considering you'd be looking top down while scene is head on angled. Maybe from her door like sydneys change scene if it's not too much trouble. You could just rewrite it as she locked her door to masturbate, but you can see her from the keyhole. Whatever works for you cuz mine are radically different everytime from your plotlines.
Won't work with keyhole unless Mom decides to finger herself against the wall instead of bed, I can make it like how I did her standing doggy scene you made, where you can only see it if invisible when interacting with her in bed, I'll change up the coding right now since I like this idea better.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nearly done with all the coding, but I'm tired and there is this script here for the palace guards that I don't know how to properly implement so I'll save the rest for a later time. Plus I wanna hold off on finishing the playthrough until all the new scenes by King and other thread members are done, along with finally converting all the dialogue for Neala's cafe scenes (which I guess I'll have to do tomorrow since I can't figure out this script).

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes