Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
a question, the mod and the original game are separate stories? or are they the same story? or can i play this directly without playing the original?
The mod is currently standalone from the original game. Much of the content is original, and the story deviates and changes as of original release .8 I believe. You don't need to have played the original to get the content from this, but it is encouraged to support the official release and original creator.

Reactions: Paarl

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I need to ask something. Nergal has never completed the dialogues for most of Donna's scenes. Has anyone/could someone write up the missing dialogues? It would be much appreciated.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So I need to ask something. Nergal has never completed the dialogues for most of Donna's scenes. Has anyone/could someone write up the missing dialogues? It would be much appreciated.
Right now my laptop is broken, so I can't check the scenes to try and keep the dialogue in character or in continuity with the scene. But I could try.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
a question, the mod and the original game are separate stories? or are they the same story? or can i play this directly without playing the original?
The mod is currently standalone from the original game. Much of the content is original, and the story deviates and changes as of original release .8 I believe. You don't need to have played the original to get the content from this, but it is encouraged to support the official release and original creator.
Pretty much what Crimson said, I try to keep the scenes from the official releases past 0.8.2 and how to get them the same as the official release, but some changes have to be made from time to time. Every from 0.8.2 and backwards are all obviously exactly the same as the official release. Please support the official release

I know I have dialogue for her bar TF scene, don't remember if I made that myself or edited off the official release. I copied the one piece of dialogue for her ten heart scene and might add more to it if I decide to make it another option when fucking her at the hospital after it is originally seen, it's otherwise blank for any future encounter right now. I'll link it to you some time later. Aside from that I'm not doing the alternate location versions of her other scenes, so hopefully someone on the thread can get those to you.

Sorry that no work was done for the mod today (technically that's a lie cause King linked me the dialogue I needed for Mrs Jennings but that's besides the point) it was my best friend's birthday and I wanted to have a chance to hang out with her during these trying times.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Pretty much what Crimson said, I try to keep the scenes from the official releases past 0.8.2 and how to get them the same as the official release, but some changes have to be made from time to time. Every from 0.8.2 and backwards are all obviously exactly the same as the official release. Please support the official release

I know I have dialogue for her bar TF scene, don't remember if I made that myself or edited off the official release. I copied the one piece of dialogue for her ten heart scene and might add more to it if I decide to make it another option when fucking her at the hospital after it is originally seen, it's otherwise blank for any future encounter right now. I'll link it to you some time later. Aside from that I'm not doing the alternate location versions of her other scenes, so hopefully someone on the thread can get those to you.

Sorry that no work was done for the mod today (technically that's a lie cause King linked me the dialogue I needed for Mrs Jennings but that's besides the point) it was my best friend's birthday and I wanted to have a chance to hang out with her during these trying times.
Congrats! Hope she had the sense of company

Reactions: dctking

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
i had actually started doing donna's dialogues for myself, but never finished them, if you could provide a list of the missing stuff i could do it.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
On the topic of Donna, I was thinking of making a casual bust for her, since I don't like how every time you see her in public its her nurse outfit. I feel like she would get at least SOME time off from work, especially when she has a girl's night out with Amos and Kim. I wanted to make a poll for this, but idk how or if I could in a single message on a thread. So here is my alternative: I have two outfit ideas for her, a tank top with shorts and a long sleeve shirt with jeans. A like (the thumbs up) will choose the tank top, a positive emoji (happy, laugh, etc) will choose the long sleeve, and a negative emoji (sad, angry, etc) will be a vote for no on both. Colors can be decided later. I hope you guys will give some input, and I'll stop the "poll" on Sunday.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Wow, the new update will have a lot of new content :D, this will be amazing. Thank you very much to everyone involved!

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And fucking on a public park's toilet is alright? Or on a bar's toilet?
Okay, no fighting/don't start fighting please
How about for Ms Amos it's done in the morning at her house after unlocking the version of her babysitting fuck that is there, for Kimberly its on her bed at night like with Mrs Jennings night scenes, and Donna at the store like stated above?

I also realized that I have the files for Mom's version of Kimberly's babysitting scene that you made, so how about that be her night scene as well?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes