Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
People are asking Nergal about UD now that glassfish is back I guess. But if I'm reading between the lines right. It sounds like patreon may of had a hand in making it go in to a coma. Nergal said in a post because of being reported UD can't not be talked about on patreon but can be on discord. So sounds like a big reason UD got hurt in the making.

But what is to become of it? Chilly knows more because of his MOD. I am wondering if this pokemon milf game is a way to get things going or not. Hopefully we will get a game that is finished like it was so post to, and not here just add 2 more things and be done with it. Because I know zombie life acted like there was more planed for it but shit happen and it needed a Finished label so more can be done elsewhere.
I get that part about UD. Shota isn't that good of a focal point in most countries, however I'll hold his new project with a grain of salt. Dont get me wrong, i like most of the stuff hes created, but nergal has a problem with the last parts of his games. He tries to finish a game in 10 builds and gets flustered around .7 or .8 when there is so much shit that could be done, but instead he just goes "well time to wrap everything and move on to the next project." Honestly look at his old art trello for UD as a reference of how much he had planned that just got scrapped. A part of it is glass wanting to do her own thing but still. I'm pretty sure Scarlett-Ann was working on a zombies retreat and finishing up on AzL at the same time. I could go on and on about my problems with Nergal, but that's why we have chilly and everyone else picking up the pieces of a great concept that one person just threw away one day.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mar 6, 2018
The "But what is to become of it? Chilly knows more because of his MOD" was meaning that Chilly and those who help know the future of the game. The past shows that Nergal can finish a game but at the same time don't look so good. I'm just not holding my breath over it. Without hearing anything more about can be frustrating knowing more can be done.

As for patreon well shota is problem but most of time that gets solved with a "hey everyone is 18" and keep going. My money is on hooking up with mommy and sis for getting red flagged.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So the only scene left to code in from the official release is Donna's 10 heart scene (or should I say what I assume is her 10 heart scene). It looks like it only happens after the school ride, which I won't be adding, so instead how about it happens after she normally rides you ummm 4 or 5 times? I think that combined with her other scenes would be the amount needed to get close to her "maximum" 10 hospital visits. The scene involves Mom so I'll just adjust the coding so it will only happen if you have true corruption in order for Peter to convince Donna to fuck while Mom is there. I'll start coding it in now. I still got to convert the dialogue for Neala's cafe scenes too but, you know, fuck dialogue. Just call me Chilly "Fuck Dialogue" Scholar!

Reactions: Fed

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
So the only scene left to code in from the official release is Donna's 10 heart scene (or should I say what I assume is her 10 heart scene). It looks like it only happens after the school ride, which I won't be adding, so instead how about it happens after she normally rides you ummm 4 or 5 times? I think that combined with her other scenes would be the amount needed to get close to her "maximum" 10 hospital visits. The scene involves Mom so I'll just adjust the coding so it will only happen if you have true corruption in order for Peter to convince Donna to fuck while Mom is there. I'll start coding it in now. I still got to convert the dialogue for Neala's cafe scenes too but, you know, fuck dialogue. Just call me Chilly "Fuck Dialogue" Scholar!
put it on a notepad and we'll read it as the scene goes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
put it on a notepad and we'll read it as the scene goes.
The official release actually uses Notepad for the scenes now instead of CSV files. But I won't be doing your suggestions, that would just be lazy on my part, I'll convert the dialogues soon enough. Maybe I'll just lower the amount of scenes that are in the cafe altogether.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay... so Donna's 10 heart scene has been coded and tested out! Now I just need to convert those Neala cafe scene dialogues. I also haven't tested out the Mom/Sydney threesome either yet cause I need to wait on some... things first. However this basically means all the new scenes from the official release are now in game! So after Neala's stuff is tested I can finally go on and check out all the new (and seemingly super buggy) Otherworld areas of the game! The mod is getting closer and closer to being done every second. Hmmm wait.... what's this? Looks like something that Bison left me... hmmm... I had to change them for Cycle but... since they do already have Urban Demons color schemes... hmm... might as well... or maybe not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 742088

Hey, weird out-place question here. I just tried to edit the release in vx ace (starting to learn, figured why not) but when I reopened the exe, the screen was super zoomed in. If I shouldn't be asking here I'm sorry, but am I missing something or doing something wrong?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, weird out-place question here. I just tried to edit the release in vx ace (starting to learn, figured why not) but when I reopened the exe, the screen was super zoomed in. If I shouldn't be asking here I'm sorry, but am I missing something or doing something wrong?
You need to keep an extra RGSS301(.)dll file from the System folder some where else on your PC, then copy and paste it back into the system folder after editing. The file essentially resets itself every time the game is edited, I'm sure you can find a rar/zip folder on the thread with some searching, otherwise just download the game again and copy and paste the folder from there.

D

Deleted member 742088

You need to keep an extra RGSS301(.)dll file from the System folder some where else on your PC, then copy and paste it back into the system folder after editing. The file essentially resets itself every time the game is edited, I'm sure you can find a rar/zip folder on the thread with some searching, otherwise just download the game again and copy and paste the folder from there.
That worked perfectly, thanks!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That worked perfectly, thanks!
Your welcome, it's a very common issue, I'll probably add a copy to the front page later on.

On a semi-related note, I've encounter two bugs. When texting either Pegah or Sydney to babysit you they respond with the wrong replies, despite that the rest of the events run normally. I don't know how to fix this issue, the coding for texting is my mortal enemy after converting dialogue after all. I also started coding in something a little extra to the game...

Sorry I had to attach that to your reply parligerd, I just didn't want to spam the thread with too many posts from me.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I might be able to help with text messages, but that would require you to send the updated mod to me so I can see the switches and variables.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Got bored and made a sort of corrupted outfit MRSJOutfit.png for Mrs. Jennings to switch to when shes nearing/is fully corrupt, will add the rest of the expressions and put the outfit on a slightly improved bust I edited a while back that doesn't have so many artifacts. Don't know about the sleeve though. Might do a color swap for purity as well, blue top and white skirt. Also been working on and off on some other stuff I hope to post Soon TM.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Got bored and made a sort of corrupted outfit View attachment 620962 for Mrs. Jennings to switch to when shes nearing/is fully corrupt, will add the rest of the expressions and put the outfit on a slightly improved bust I edited a while back that doesn't have so many artifacts. Don't know about the sleeve though. Might do a color swap for purity as well, blue top and white skirt. Also been working on and off on some other stuff I hope to post Soon TM.
Hey Bubble, nice to see you, quick question, did you ever finish that Donna scene from before?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Hey Bubble, nice to see you, quick question, did you ever finish that Donna scene from before?
1586958062121.png I'm working on so many things, can you jog my memory? If you mean the scene that I was working on with that old Bayonetta gif I haven't touched that in a while, still got the files for it though and might do something with it soon.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Oh I also wanted to say, there's this drawing program called Inkscape, it has a brush feature that auto curves/completes lines. Really helps for people who cant draw that well (Me) and pretty useful when trying to draw a body shape, especially with a UD pic as reference.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes