Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone else just eat Jalapenos peppers out of the jar or is it just me?

In other news I'm not focusing on the mod or Cycle today cause I'm stuff waiting for cops to come and investigate this mysterious hole in my front yard

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone else just eat Jalapenos peppers out of the jar or is it just me?

In other news I'm not focusing on the mod or Cycle today cause I'm stuff waiting for cops to come and investigate this mysterious hole in my front yard
From mysterious "Black holes" you can catch diseases. Better with wife, man

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Two old ladies dug a hole in the yard at like 8 in the morning, put something inside, and left as soon as they noticed my brother was watching them

• Wow
Reactions: jimbo_1234

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know... This mod making great progress get me through day after day being in the frontlines in this times.
Lemme tell you, being a frontliner in a shitty country where every one fucking doesn't wanna stay inside is hard.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I tried to do some UD yesterday as I got it off, but I ended up collapsing on my floor and slept the whole day away. Ever since I've been extremely sluggish and exhausted. My friends think it may be charona but I haven't been in public since the start of the quarantine and both my jobs are away from people. Sorry for the sudden downer message, but I figured I hadn't posted anything so I might as well update everyone who cares before I pass out again.

dctking

Sep 22, 2017
I tried to do some UD yesterday as I got it off, but I ended up collapsing on my floor and slept the whole day away. Ever since I've been extremely sluggish and exhausted. My friends think it may be charona but I haven't been in public since the start of the quarantine and both my jobs are away from people. Sorry for the sudden downer message, but I figured I hadn't posted anything so I might as well update everyone who cares before I pass out again.
feel better my dude

Reactions: jimbo_1234

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Corona causes difficultly sleeping instead of causing excess sleeping, so since you started out with that giant power nap and you haven't been out then I highly doubt it's corona. Sleeping is actually a good thing to do in order to counteract it in a sense.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
They were worried cuz according to them, exhaustion is one of the first signs and mine was extreme and sudden. They came over cuz I was talking with them on the phone, said I was getting a snack then all they heard was a loud thud and I wasn't responding to them. I gave one of them a spare key in case of emergencies so I didnt have to deal with police busting down my door for a possible danger. According to them, after 15 minutes of nothing one person stayed on the phone while two others came over to check on me. My two lady friends saw me sprawled out on my living room floor and had to move me to my bed. I'm not a light fellow, so I apologized profusely when I came around. Even after the "power nap" I still had no energy to do anything aside from lie down and go to sleep every so often. Even now I still have a little of that sluggishness.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
They were worried cuz according to them, exhaustion is one of the first signs and mine was extreme and sudden. They came over cuz I was talking with them on the phone, said I was getting a snack then all they heard was a loud thud and I wasn't responding to them. I gave one of them a spare key in case of emergencies so I didnt have to deal with police busting down my door for a possible danger. According to them, after 15 minutes of nothing one person stayed on the phone while two others came over to check on me. My two lady friends saw me sprawled out on my living room floor and had to move me to my bed. I'm not a light fellow, so I apologized profusely when I came around. Even after the "power nap" I still had no energy to do anything aside from lie down and go to sleep every so often. Even now I still have a little of that sluggishness.
As long as you don't have a already compromised immune system you should be fine, except that pneumonia is still a bitch.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Here's hoping for a good recovery. Keep us updated.

Reactions: dctking

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I would like to request some help with a background idea I have. So I plan on making the "Sex Shop" in UD (The place where you buy lingerie) into a real "Sex" shop. This is where you will be able to do the various threesomes that will come later. My problem boils down to I have a set up for all threesome scene except one, Mom and Jennings' one. I was planning on using Sarah's room as the basis for the scenes' backgrounds, however while Chilly has made a background for a home version of this scene, it is not the same color scheme as Sarah's room. So here is the request: recolor the first picture into the second one. Its really just the wall color, but I suck at backgrounds :(. Thanks to anyone who takes up the challenge.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I would like to request some help with a background idea I have. So I plan on making the "Sex Shop" in UD (The place where you buy lingerie) into a real "Sex" shop. This is where you will be able to do the various threesomes that will come later. My problem boils down to I have a set up for all threesome scene except one, Mom and Jennings' one. I was planning on using Sarah's room as the basis for the scenes' backgrounds, however while Chilly has made a background for a home version of this scene, it is not the same color scheme as Sarah's room. So here is the request: recolor the first picture into the second one. Its really just the wall color, but I suck at backgrounds :(. Thanks to anyone who takes up the challenge.
I'll see what I can do later

Hey I wanted to get yall opinion on these.
If you plan on animating Spectra, hold off till the next update cause of that pose *hint hint*

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the heads ups, was sooning going to. Is it that specific outfit because I was going to make other alternatives
No, there is another character using that pose/scene that you might want the image files for to help with animating it

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes