Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
No problem, no need for apologies dear ChillyScholar. I love how much work you put in this and that you work hard to include new content and fix the bugs. Thats sadly not the priority of most official gamedevs. But you as a modder puts so much work in it that i really appreciate it. You are in some way a hero of the f95zone.

But i must ask is it ok to download the actual version or are there too many bugs present?
I can't answer that question, I don't play through the official releases anymore since everything changed with 0.9 onwards. I get help from the thread when it comes to figuring out where to put things if I can't tell from the coding alone.

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I can't answer that question, I don't play through the official releases anymore since everything changed with 0.9 onwards. I get help from the thread when it comes to figuring out where to put things if I can't tell from the coding alone.
sry i did mean this mod ver 4.

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
My country has been quarantined for a month. everyone is forbidden to go out of the house. I had a great opportunity to pass the mod thoughtfully )

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Did you ever finish the scene Mr/Mrs Bounce? sorry for random post, just doing my occasional read through the thread
Hi, yeah i'll finish it up today, i was wondering tho, what's the best way to send it to you? This is my first time doing something like this so i have no clue. And Mr is fine!
Also, i put my new scenes into your mod already, so i can also just send the game with the files?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi, yeah i'll finish it up today, i was wondering tho, what's the best way to send it to you? This is my first time doing something like this so i have no clue. And Mr is fine!
Also, i put my new scenes into your mod already, so i can also just send the game with the files?
Just message me the images for the scene and dialogue in a rar or zip folder and tell me how you coded in the scene and where and I'll do the rest myself :)

Feel free to post a gif of the scene here if you want to

Mar 6, 2018
After looking for any sign of life on the on the game other then here. I found a few posts saying it's the 11.beta version. Any one know more about this?

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
this would be a good opportunity to have some random girls show up in the window seeing what the MC is up to :3
or maybe MC calls them to come babysit for them to come see this to show off or something idk :LOL:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
this would be a good opportunity to have some random girls show up in the window seeing what the MC is up to :3
or maybe MC calls them to come babysit for them to come see this to show off or something idk :LOL:
No thank you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
neala-maleficient-threesome (1).png

Has a reminder that I will still make the Maleficent and Neala threesome (and I reminder to myself to make), here is proof that it is being worked on. Have Meridiana in Mal's colors while I work on how to do her face/horns, I'm gonna do all the coloring first before those tho.

Reactions: Dochar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to set up a trello like Nergal did for GlassFish? You see my phone can make gifs off of videos I download and I do that a lot, everyday, in order to get references for scenes to send to Bison, but like I never send them to him cause I'm too scared of bothering him, so I just end up with hundreds of gifs that are all disorganized and some are here just to replace other gifs but I never end up deleting anything cause it's so disorganized. I do have some on my laptop that are organized but I usually post from my phone if it's not something I'm actively making. But sending from my phone would probably be a messy process. Maybe if I can upload them to a trello I can keep simpler? I don't know, sorry for these rambling, I'll just start making folders on my phone or something.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I went a head and organized all the gifs for references on my phone, black some things out for secrets, this is all Cycle related by the way

20200405_155940.jpg Screenshot_20200405-155154_My Files.jpg 20200405_160250.jpg 20200405_155602.jpg 20200405_155729.jpg

Reactions: Red Sand
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes