Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm gonna see if I can change up the cosplay events so you don't need to text the girls anymore

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lingerie store is done, told you it would be easy, and now you are able to activate the cosplay scenes without texting, cause fuck the coding for texting! Instead now when you walk into the comic book shop on Saturdays it just askes you who to invite before changing maps. The same coding for how that is done is being used for the sex shop lingerie events as well.

I honestly don't understand why Nergal didn't just do it that way... It's so much simpler... Then again he made the texting coding so he knows more on how to set this up then me

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
One little question you are gonna keep the loli content? Pd: i am so fucking hype for a new version of the mod c:
Wait...what?
Dare I ask what that means before I break out into uncontrolled sobbing?
I misread his post, I thought he was asking if we kept making loli content. No, we have not made any new loli content since the last update, and no, I am not removing the loli content already in the mod.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I misread his post, I thought he was asking if we kept making loli content. No, we have not made any new loli content since the last update, and no, I am not removing the loli content already in the mod.
in fact I asked if they are going to continue making the content of loli in the same way I would like to see more of that type of content but it is better that Bison continues concentrating with your game c:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Parallaxes are done, no more slowdown, coding and testing for the sex shop and pool are all done too

Tomorrow I will either finish up the coding for the new bar monster girls and/or copy over and edit the dialogue for the one Meridiana scene that was used for the Sarah and Lisa threesome so I can finally make dialogue for said threesome and test it out

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Am i understood it right, there are a lot of new features in progress, but nothing new in dowload link?
Yes, they are still putting it in the game. So better not start the crowd. We already know how overburdening the people of this game when it comes to updates.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes