Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
I finished up the coding for the cafe at least. Tomorrow (really today but you know what I mean) I will finish converting the dialogue. rissogus21 are you actuallly gonna make the dialogue for the Jennings/Amos threesome? That would be a great help.
I think it could do at least for the sex scene but if someone in this thread wants to help I also appreciate it.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Recoloring Dizzy's outfit is hhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrdddddd! Not only do I need to find colors that go together, but I also need a lighter color of the shirt with its OWN shades and brights. I only made 3 recolors cuz I ran out of ideas. Well that's not true but it would mean re-using a color already incorporated in another outfit like her default blues or white or gray. If anyone can think of a good color combination for her I'll make a fourth one. Here are the ones I made:
1.png 3.png 4.png

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Recoloring Dizzy's outfit is hhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrdddddd! Not only do I need to find colors that go together, but I also need a lighter color of the shirt with its OWN shades and brights. I only made 3 recolors cuz I ran out of ideas. Well that's not true but it would mean re-using a color already incorporated in another outfit like her default blues or white or gray. If anyone can think of a good color combination for her I'll make a fourth one. Here are the ones I made:
View attachment 630212 View attachment 630213 View attachment 630214
3rd one suits her sweetness

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need you help guys, like really need you help, I'm being serious here, like if I don't get help I can't finish the mod serious. I need someone to tell me a way to make it so enemies chase after the player when the player enters their line of sight.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
I need you help guys, like really need you help, I'm being serious here, like if I don't get help I can't finish the mod serious. I need someone to tell me a way to make it so enemies chase after the player when the player enters their line of sight.

I saw some relevant posts about it on this forum! sorry I couldn't offer more specific help!

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 630212 View attachment 630213 View attachment 630214
I lke the first one

Reactions: Lyanzx
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes