Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
You come here asking about a concept that I'm known to hate and get annoyed at the mention of. And yet you expect me to know of someone that will produce such content? Then you say it's for another thread/mod, do you expect me to actually believe this was your original intention instead of it really just being a way of backtracking to avoid the thread's wrath?

View attachment 633202
Actually I didn't know you hated it. I only know of your dislike for loli and that kind of shit. Xalenda's mod actually has a pregnancy thing in it. When I saw images I hadn't seen before I figured I'd ask if that person made it. And if so if they could be commissioned to make more. No more, no less.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Actually I didn't know you hated it. I only know of your dislike for loli and that kind of shit. Xalenda's mod actually has a pregnancy thing in it. When I saw images I hadn't seen before I figured I'd ask if that person made it. And if so if they could be commissioned to make more. No more, no less.
Well now you know the answer and not to mention it, now let's drop the subject and move on from this. Best of luck in your efforts.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplepower

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
if the update is released with all the stuff you two made, its gonna be awesome :D i liked the original game, but it had way to less ( i hope this is how you say it) scenes with the girls / milfs

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
if the update is released with all the stuff you two made, its gonna be awesome :D i liked the original game, but it had way to less ( i hope this is how you say it) scenes with the girls / milfs
get rid of the "to" and your good. It should just be "it had way less scenes with the girls / milfs"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ThiccCops.png

Sprites for Cycle, the thicc cops I said I'd make a long time ago
Top left based off of from the Meet N Fuck games, top right is based off the from Garabatoz's comic This Is Halloween 2019, along with being based off this cosplay by
Bottom left is StrangeHero's character (really proud with how she turned out), and Karen from the episode "Best Day Ever" of Justice League Action, who is also the reason why Juggs has a tan skintone cause they look so alike

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
I been a fan of this game since the original one came out. And by far the changes you guys made on this game is top notch. You really made it your own and I always tend to replay this version and Xalenda version cause of his corruption route. Seeing the progress your making now I cant wait to play it. Thanks again for your hard work and stay safe.

Reactions: kmxxx and peixe751

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Best looking wasteland apocalypse I've ever seen. Although that would explain the easter eggs a little better. Just mutants in the shape of these characters. Doesn't make me wanna fuck them still, but a better reasoning.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Will the bossfight be typical rpgmaker turn based, or actual running around and solving a puzzle?
It's a puzzle solving fight. I didn't make it, it's from the official release, I just needed to adjust the coding to work for the mod. There are actually 2 boss fights from the official release, I'll test out the final boss later. At the moment I really need to make parallaxes for the new Otherworld areas related to this boss fight, cause the slowdown under normal gameplay will be a huge hassle (game doesn't have slowdown if you play without replacing the system file after editing but that doesn't give the player the full screen needed for the boss fight).

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes