Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
It's a puzzle solving fight. I didn't make it, it's from the official release, I just needed to adjust the coding to work for the mod. There are actually 2 boss fights from the official release, I'll test out the final boss later. At the moment I really need to make parallaxes for the new Otherworld areas related to this boss fight, cause the slowdown under normal gameplay will be a huge hassle (game doesn't have slowdown if you play without replacing the system file after editing but that doesn't give the player the full screen needed for the boss fight).
If you don't need the entire area you could maybe just add a camera event that pans over the key points, if not than godspeed.

Jan 28, 2018
New title screen edit
View attachment 637354

Did a lot of coding today, testing out Dominus' boss fight right now
By the way do you guys want me to list out the explanations for all the easter egg and monster girls?
That looks pretty neat. In regards to the easter egss how about posting the explanation in spoilers so people can choose if they want to read the explanation.

Reactions: Lyanzx

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thats gonna be an oof, especially in rpgmaker. Plugins definitely exist but that might break some stuff considering how buggy the base game already is.
It's a relatively small area, I'm probably just explaining this badly

Wow man, this is amazing...
So, personally I prefer that you don't give us a complete list of easter eggs, just some, we need to find them ourselves xD
I don't mean listing the locations of them, those are already in the walkthroughs

That looks pretty neat. In regards to the easter egss how about posting the explanation in spoilers so people can choose if they want to read the explanation.
I'll probably do that when I wake up tomorrow/today

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
After the boss fight the game ends or can I continue playing to repeat scenes or do I need a new game?

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
The thread soon: Is this gonna be animated or....?
Personally, and I know it would be odd given the rest of the game’s format, I wouldn’t mind seeing new scenes in stills instead of animated if it meant more scenes being added faster but whatever’s easier for you guys

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I think the original plan was the pool scenes were static and then they got a shower scene, but Nergal dropped it like most things. Unless chilly wants to make random shower scenes, it's a safe no on animated pool scenes.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
in the original game and in your mod as well, the mc is basically an asshole if you want to take the corruption route. After Nergal returned, he changed the way how the corruption works - if you choose the corruption route the girls are basically sluts and hungry for your cock. Do you intend to change this in your next version as well or do you want to keep things as they are.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I think the original plan was the pool scenes were static and then they got a shower scene, but Nergal dropped it like most things. Unless chilly wants to make random shower scenes, it's a safe no on animated pool scenes.
pretty much this ^^

since when you are done playing with them in the pool and get to be inside the ladies shower room they just standing there without a chance of interact with them!

makes perfectly sense for the continuation of the pool scenes tbh.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
in the original game and in your mod as well, the mc is basically an asshole if you want to take the corruption route. After Nergal returned, he changed the way how the corruption works - if you choose the corruption route the girls are basically sluts and hungry for your cock. Do you intend to change this in your next version as well or do you want to keep things as they are.
I just took the corruption route as peter cutting through the bullshit. Or just he knows they'll love it. What I'm getting at is more of a confidence thing while purity is more innocence and sweet talk. In the end they act like complete sluts anyway. Blackmail is when you're an asshole, but chilly got rid of that I think.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just took the corruption route as peter cutting through the bullshit. Or just he knows they'll love it. What I'm getting at is more of a confidence thing while purity is more innocence and sweet talk. In the end they act like complete sluts anyway. Blackmail is when you're an asshole, but chilly got rid of that I think.
Corruption routes are pretty much exactly the same as original release 0.8.2, no blackmail except for the those where that was their corruption route to begin with (ex. Sarah and Lisa)

Please put this in the game animated.

On that same note are any of the pool scenes gonna be animated? or some of the cool fan art like hyoumaru?
pretty much this ^^

since when you are done playing with them in the pool and get to be inside the ladies shower room they just standing there without a chance of interact with them!

makes perfectly sense for the continuation of the pool scenes tbh.
The stills are there but there is no animation unless the official release gives them some, I don't want to have to ask people to do work for a mod that will be completed soon

After the boss fight the game ends or can I continue playing to repeat scenes or do I need a new game?
The game ends and then you can continue playing as normal after the end credits

I also went ahead and made the parallaxes for the boss fight rooms

PalaceOfClaimedSouls.png GoapHall.png

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The stills are there but there is no animation unless the official release gives them some, I don't want to have to ask people to do work for a mod that will be completed soon
thanks for reply!

and damn even after urban demons gets completed, i really must give you modders a round of applause's to play this alternative versions meanwhile we wait for the official one!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I beat the first boss, I will test the second one soon (I know I need to edit some coding for it as well)

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I was wondering in the next update are you going to put the wardrobe to change the clothes of the milfs?
1588203173896.png
to be exact this

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes