Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Why do you lie to me to my face?
When will you ever learn to take a compliment... either way let him do it his way. A lot of games end up failing because when there are investors there are expectations. Whether from people who funded it or the creators themselves. "People invested already, gotta give them what they want even if I dont like it" kind of stuff. I'm sure deep down chilly is honored to hear you want to pay him for his work, but you cant change someone overnight. He won't accept money, so just look at it as a passion project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey. Annoying question coming up! I have seen the answer that I got from my last post, but it didn't really answer everything. The most confusing thing about the script is the three numbers between the scene name and the actor number. For example, in "play_scene("lisa-fuck-morning",869,14)" it's the 869 that's confusing. What determines that number? How do I know what number to put in when I want to write a new event with scenes?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey. Annoying question coming up! I have seen the answer that I got from my last post, but it didn't really answer everything. The most confusing thing about the script is the three numbers between the scene name and the actor number. For example, in "play_scene("lisa-fuck-morning",869,14)" it's the 869 that's confusing. What determines that number? How do I know what number to put in when I want to write a new event with scenes?
You open up the variables, find an empty one, type the name of the scene (do it twice if you want to include different versions for purity and corruption), then use the number on that variable for the play scene script

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
You open up the variables, find an empty one, type the name of the scene (do it twice if you want to include different versions for purity and corruption), then use the number on that variable for the play scene script
Were can I find the variables?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So ChillyScholar i have been wondering to ask you and Xalenda in their respective posts about just a particularity that's in both of you guys mod's.

What makes you change the Map from the Beta Nergal version ? which shows up a schedule of the vanilla characters: *morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening, night*.

i know you made your mod based on adding extra scenes and extra characters. but i just been curious since the stages changes in certain areas are significant but just wanted to know if you just had to change that User Interface Map for better complexity of movement or you just change it because you feel like it :p

anyways i rather not to extend myself over a simple question about the UI but i do appreciate your input if possible :D!

also i may have not touched YET any of your mods, but i haven't seen the pool area ¿not available in your mod's edition?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
to shorten it up;

why you used this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instead of This one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and once again thanks for your effort for this mod!
Oh, that was just the original map, Nergal changed it to the other one during release 0.9, that wasn't us, that was him

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey. So I have been looking around for these "variables", but no luck yet. I don't know where to find them. I would be really happy if anyone had the time to answer this. I'm sorry for being such a bother, I'm just a noob trying to learn how this works and where to find eveything.

Remember to wash your hands!

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Hey. So I have been looking around for these "variables", but no luck yet. I don't know where to find them. I would be really happy if anyone had the time to answer this. I'm sorry for being such a bother, I'm just a noob trying to learn how this works and where to find eveything.

Alright fam here's the easy way. Download rpgmaker save edit, you can google it, Than open up you're save using that.

You can also try save edit online. But that locks you out for awhile if you use it too much.

The first option is much better.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Alright fam here's the easy way. Download rpgmaker save edit, you can google it, Than open up you're save using that.

You can also try save edit online. But that locks you out for awhile if you use it too much.

The first option is much better.
Alright, got it. Now how to I make new variables?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Right click edit event or new event, right click in the contents section of the pop up window and select insert, on this pop up window click control variables in the first tab under the game progression section, in the next pop up window under variable section click the ... next to where it says single 0001:-- Game Mechanics --, found a new variable in the new pop up window, give it a name, use the number for the scene

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes