Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
is there a way to fix it ?
Go back to that room and exit it normally

ChillyScholar can you remember me what about is your game?
I'm pretty sure hes gonna ask what your statement means.
If King is correct in his assumption then to elaborate it's a sex based RPG game where you fight, interact, and have sex with several characters from comics (be it traditional single issue comics, newspaper comic strips, manga, etc.) and franchises based off superheros (examples being Darkwing Duck, El Tigre, and Miraculous Lady).

And is there a compressed version of this mod too?
Bcoz its size is almost 4gb.
People like the fact that it's big, plus I don't know how to compress shit

Did more coding today as I realized that none of the guards in the final Otherworld area were programmed to stop chasing you after beating the game.

Last edited:

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Did more coding today as I realized that none of the guards in the final Otherworld area were programmed to stop chasing you after beating the game.
… do you mean they'll chase you all the way on another map or that after beating the boss they'll keep coming for you preventing you from finishing the game?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
… do you mean they'll chase you all the way on another map or that after beating the boss they'll keep coming for you preventing you from finishing the game?
They chase you/patrol the area in nearly all areas of SPOILERS castle before the final boss fight, and if they catch you then you are forced to wake up and try exploring the castle again another night. After testing the game and beating it, I realized that they would still repeat this behavior despite their boss being defeated. So I just changed the coding so that they stay in their guard posts instead and you can talk to them after beating the game.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
They chase you/patrol the area in nearly all areas of SPOILERS castle before the final boss fight, and if they catch you then you are forced to wake up and try exploring the castle again another night. After testing the game and beating it, I realized that they would still repeat this behavior despite their boss being defeated. So I just changed the coding so that they stay in their guard posts instead and you can talk to them after beating the game.
huh. that's different. Nice.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
god bless this mess !

because if for some reason if you get to choose to be the ruler of the kingdom: why the hell the guards in the floor below have to still patrol over your butt X_X ?!
edit: guess they don't accept that a kid is the new ruler of the underworld maybe ? (X

i understand the vanilla version its *beta* but it sure have a lot of things to be fixed & tweeked on :p!

also there's literally no safe spot relocation when you get spotted by a guard which means. you will be softlocked in that very same unsafe spot and since there's no option for Peter to use map teleport while being on the underworld *you more likely will have to reset the whole game D:*.

for real chilly thanks for your work on this mod =)

Reactions: ThatGuy101

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
I finished editing the animation but I was to lazy to write the dialogue for the scene, so I made another edit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it replaces the hallway animation of the apartment complex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes