Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey Chilly, I'm a big fan of your mod! I just wanted to send in a little bug report because I sincerely enjoy your mod, and want it to be as polished as possible. So far I've found small 3 bugs that while not game breaking or immersion-busting, I thought I would mention since I saw you are preparing for a new version soon.

1. Mrs. Jennings hearts: For some reason the heart indicator on the phone screen went wild and I remember being at '10 Hearts' while only realistically having like 40 corruption and 10 pure. Not sure if helpful but I'll attach a photo in the spoiler below.

2. Neala/Dog Guardian scene: I think I mentioned this bug awhile ago on this thread, but not sure if it ever caught your attention. After the first scene with Neala and the Guardian Dog, (which works fine) the second version never shows a climax, and you have to exit the scene player as it won't end naturally. I thought I remembered it happening on another scene, but I could be misremembering. BTW the gallery only shows the second version so neither interacting with the dogs directly or going to the gallery seem to fix it.

3. Kimberly Park: After Kim asks you to look for Amanda the second time, a persistent Kimberly ghost would remain in the spot where you need to return Amanda to her. I couldn't find a save with it, probably because i saved over it or loaded a previous save and avoided it.

Anyway I hope this is helpful. I look forward to your future versions and your future game! Best of luck!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Chilly, I'm a big fan of your mod! I just wanted to send in a little bug report because I sincerely enjoy your mod, and want it to be as polished as possible. So far I've found small 3 bugs that while not game breaking or immersion-busting, I thought I would mention since I saw you are preparing for a new version soon.

1. Mrs. Jennings hearts: For some reason the heart indicator on the phone screen went wild and I remember being at '10 Hearts' while only realistically having like 40 corruption and 10 pure. Not sure if helpful but I'll attach a photo in the spoiler below.

2. Neala/Dog Guardian scene: I think I mentioned this bug awhile ago on this thread, but not sure if it ever caught your attention. After the first scene with Neala and the Guardian Dog, (which works fine) the second version never shows a climax, and you have to exit the scene player as it won't end naturally. I thought I remembered it happening on another scene, but I could be misremembering. BTW the gallery only shows the second version so neither interacting with the dogs directly or going to the gallery seem to fix it.

3. Kimberly Park: After Kim asks you to look for Amanda the second time, a persistent Kimberly ghost would remain in the spot where you need to return Amanda to her. I couldn't find a save with it, probably because i saved over it or loaded a previous save and avoided it.

Anyway I hope this is helpful. I look forward to your future versions and your future game! Best of luck!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mrs Jennings' hearts work differently than everyone elses, has been that way since either 0.7 or 0.8 of the official release by Nergal, it's complicated but as long as you full her walk-through you'll have no issues. Truthfully, I have no idea how Nergal changed that up.

Hadn't noticed that until your post, made a quick change to the scene's CSV file that fixed it up, thanks

Found that bug with Kim myself, fixed it sometime last month

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
4 scenes with updated images, 5 scenes that are now available during normal gameplay that weren't in the last release of the mod (1 being an updated scene as well), 7 new still image scenes, along with 7 scenes that are now available in new locations, 53 completely new scenes altogether, 58 scenes now available in total...

Now leave me alone till Friday!

EDIT: Make those last three 8, 54, and 59 respectively

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The scene I forgot to add is the threesome between Peter, Mrs Jennings, and Ms Amos. I'm coding it in for the cafe, since the official release made it that so many of the girls show up there during the weekend but still only Kim has scenes there (aside from the new Neala scenes but she's there at a separate time from the rest of them). So I'm adding it there and making it available only if you've seen both of their 10 heart scenes. I also added the Sarah and Lisa threesome there too, all you need to view it for the cafe is to have already seen it at the park.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Realized during testing that Sarah and Lisa are actually there at a separate time than Mrs Jennings, Ms Amos, and Kimberly. Changed it to be at the same time as the other girls since Sarah and Lisa are also supposed to be in front of the grocery store at that time they are at the cafe.

Reactions: raziel121z
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes