Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Right click edit event or new event, right click in the contents section of the pop up window and select insert, on this pop up window click control variables in the first tab under the game progression section, in the next pop up window under variable section click the ... next to where it says single 0001:-- Game Mechanics --, found a new variable in the new pop up window, give it a name, use the number for the scene
Thank you so much!! Thank you for helping me with this! I'm really happy you decided to use your valuble time on anwering my unimportan questions. This will really help me in the future. I'm really greatfull!

Stay healthy! The communtiy needs you!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thank you so much!! Thank you for helping me with this! I'm really happy you decided to use your valuble time on anwering my unimportan questions. This will really help me in the future. I'm really greatfull!

Stay healthy! The communtiy needs you!
Your welcome, your question isn't umimportant, my previous explanations just weren't the best

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
MyHeroines.png

Here we have some more sprites for my game Cycle, a bunch more ladies from My Hero Academia. On top we have Nemuri Kayama/18+ Only Hero: Midnight and Yu Takeyama/Mineyama Hero: Mt. Lady/Mountain Lady. On the bottom we have Camie Utsushimi/Maboromicamie and Rumi Usagiyama/Rabbit Hero: Mirko/Miruko. I'm pretty sure I've hinted at doing sprites of them before so here they finally are. Please ignore the fact that Midnight's hair is too short.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Whats your game going to be about ? all those sprites i see you posting here makes me very interested

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i seem to encouter a bug similiar to invisible bug but i cant seem to interact with anything
Did you walk into a room where you had to be invisible and use a cheat like teleporting to get out of the room? If so, that's why

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
ChillyScholar Did you understand that shitstorm at rpgmakerforum about use rgss301.dll (illegal and bla bla bla)?

When we save a project in rpg maker we get game with 300 not 301 and i'm curious why in Ud and your mod & xal is 301.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
ChillyScholar Did you understand that shitstorm at rpgmakerforum about use rgss301.dll (illegal and bla bla bla)?

When we save a project in rpg maker we get game with 300 not 301 and i'm curious why in Ud and your mod & xal is 301.
301 means it's already been published. 300 is the one used for editor, so if someone is using a 301 then it means it was most likely stolen if it's not your original game. Make sense?

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes