Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I keep getting an error message when starting this boss fight, I don't know how it is caused, I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to do this anymore...

• Sad
Reactions: kmxxx

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
im really sry to ask this but i wanted to play this game for a while..can someone tell me which version to play???
bec i searched there is like 3 or 4 of them and i dont know which one :/

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
im really sry to ask this but i wanted to play this game for a while..can someone tell me which version to play???
bec i searched there is like 3 or 4 of them and i dont know which one :/
This is a mod of the original game, but I rwcommend this one. The original Urban Demons is kind of buggy.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
I say play the current version that is release for the mod to get a feel of the game. If by 3 version of the game u mean 3 different mods then ur also good since the other two mods actually use this mod as their base. Xalenda mod focus more on true corruption and the other one is a mod of Xalenda older version iirc they added preg and event in otherworld. If you want to play the game with more corruption ill recommend Xalenda otherwise you cant go wrong with this version.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Think of it like this: if we in any way get an income from this then nergal and/or glassfish could sue over copyright clause then bye-bye mod. No matter how much we add it's still THEIR characters being used. With no income it could be called fan-art and there's less risk of such a thing occurring. Now I dont believe those two would stoop that low, but there's always a chance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes