Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Now that's the quality I subscribed for. Maybe you should set up a youtube channel where you buy something and we the audience have to guess what you bought. I think this is a billion dollar idea here. Whatta say?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Quick question, I'm copying over the arcade from the mod (but replacing/removing Chica and Wynonna) I just don't know what city to put it in since I won't be putting it in New York because of all the other locations planned to be there, should it be in Gotham or Metropolis then (as I do want it to be in an early area)?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Anyone know a good way to get the instrumentals of songs? I'm trying to get the instrumental for The Ballad of Barry Allen to use as the theme for Central City. If someone know how to get it can you please tell me, if you can make it yourself then send it to me, please and thank you.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I feel you've done more for urban demons than that hack auther has with much much less funding. You're a gentalman and a scholar.

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you
Прости, друг) С днём рождения тебя! Всего тебе самого хорошего там, денег, женщин и вина) Много не пей сегодня смотри))------- Sorry, friend) Happy birthday to you! All the best to you there, money, women and wine) Do not drink much, look today))

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes