Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
So I promised Chilly I'd keep you all entertained.

I like avocados. My wife does not. She's a picky eater, but that's okay. The problem is, she could never purchase good avocados; bringing home groceries, they'd either be bags of mush, or rock-hard lime-green things. For some reason I couldn't get her to understand what was wrong with them.

Finally, one day, after another batch of awful fruit, I instruct her. "They should be a dark, mottled green, but not black. They should be firm, but still have some fleshy give like... like... Like this." And I put her hand on my junk.

She's bought perfect avocados every time since. Though it did get a little awkward when families started asking how she learned.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Guys, make an account, download the desktop application and it lets you download much larger files, and if you run out of bandwith for the day it lets you close the application and the download is pauses so you can finish later.
If you don't want to pay for the premium it's honestly the easiest way. Other ways I find more complicated.
The Pause thing does work, but i never got past 500mb even with an Account and the Desktop App.

Jul 13, 2017
i'm curious about this wall with mega i have yet hit it and i see people talk about it am i just lucky or did i break the website?? i don't have an account or download the app...

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Guys, make an account, download the desktop application and it lets you download much larger files, and if you run out of bandwith for the day it lets you close the application and the download is pauses so you can finish later.
If you don't want to pay for the premium it's honestly the easiest way. Other ways I find more complicated.
not all the time it works with another account

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
The Pause thing does work, but i never got past 500mb even with an Account and the Desktop App.
I always hit a limit when I get to over 3 gigs or something. Something must be up. Either way if you have a VPN you can just use that to continue your download

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here is it! Update version 5/"Final" Update! I'd like to thank all the wonderful people on the thread that help out with creating this silly little mod, and thank you to the people that wait 2 years since the last update. Sorry for the wait, hopefully it was worth it. We've got all the new scenes and bug fixes from the official release here along with several new scenes and locations and the like. As always the mod comes with a complete purity save on slot 15, and in the spoilers we have the changelog and gifs of all the new scenes. I also decided to add in the new still image scenes in the spoilers as well, cause why not?

Also, as (some of) you know the cum section of the double TF scene that Bison was working was incomplete when I converted the mod into a 7Zip file, and was completed as was uploading to MEGA. I made a zip of the frames that you can download at the end of this post. Just extract the file and move the folder into the Graphics/Scenes folder of the game to view the complete scene. No need to make a patch since it's here now. I'll also link this post on the first page of the thread for the newbies.

Link:

EDIT: I forgot to add that Donna's 10 heart scene doesn't have dialogue past the first encounter, this is due to it only have one set of dialogue in the official release. If Nergal really does release an update then I will update the dialogue, if not I'll update the dialogue in... say a few months, just to give him some time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
So, does this mean the double titfuck with Ms Jennings and Ms Taylor is not included in the mod.
I believe it is included, but Chilly will have to patch the cumfinish in later. I'm not sure if it is a scene on its own, or just a testroom scene at the moment

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes