Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
the event where Ms. taylor is yelling at mrs jennings for the first time those two boys in the corner break the game.
Might not be the boys, sometimes that event just freezes and works after a save load, do that first and then tell me if it recurs, if so I'll start a new save and more their location and see if it happens again

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to add in the update post that Donna's 10 heart scene didn't have dialogue past the first encounter, this is due to it only have one set of dialogue in the official release. If Nergal really does release an update then I will update the dialogue, if not I'll update the dialogue in... say a few months, just to give him some time.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I forgot to add in the update post that Donna's 10 heart scene didn't have dialogue past the first encounter, this is due to it only have one set of dialogue in the official release. If Nergal really does release an update then I will update the dialogue, if not I'll update the dialogue in... say a few months, just to give him some time.
I did all this dialogue and sent it to belmontking. want me to send it to you?

hellothereworld

Feb 20, 2020
Might not be the boys, sometimes that event just freezes and works after a save load, do that first and then tell me if it recurs, if so I'll start a new save and more their location and see if it happens again
The problem still persists after reloading the save. The two boys are in front of Peter's walking path?
nopeout.png

Reactions: jaboney

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Just got done with a long shift. Downloading right now. Can't wait to play. Well done Chilly! Thank you for all the hard work!

Now sit back and relax for awhile.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The problem still persists after reloading the save. The two boys are in front of Peter's walking path?
View attachment 650081
Gotta, I'll change the scripting for it soon, just ignore Jennings route for now
My apologies for this issue, those boys were added from the official release, they were just a copy and paste job, so I forgot that that the previous scripting there would need to be changed

Reactions: CrimsonINC

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Gotta, I'll change the scripting for it soon, just ignore Jennings route for now
My apologies for this issue, those boys were added from the official release, they were just a copy and paste job, so I forgot that that the previous scripting there would need to be changed
Or, if you're impatient like me, and have the editing tool, just delete them. They're basic dialogue. Just make sure you keep a copy of your dll file.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
adding some moans and dirty talk(sound) to the game would greatly improve the sex scenes. Hopefully you can add them in a future update.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes