Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
She's in the cafeteria, in the school. I'm sure you can talk to her behind the counter.
Yeah, the issue is that the game freezes from Mrs Jennings scene with the principal and it happens regardless of which side of the map you enter from. So I can't reach Pegah and you progress with her during lunchtime which is when Mrs jennings scene happens.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah, the issue is that the game freezes from Mrs Jennings scene with the principal and it happens regardless of which side of the map you enter from. So I can't reach Pegah and you progress with her during lunchtime which is when Mrs jennings scene happens.
Right, in that case i'm lost too lmfao

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I have the same issues. Anyone know how to get the Bridgette intro? Anywho, I hope Lord ChillyScholar blesses his cumbersome followers with a Patch. Poor dude, bugfixing is a pain in the ass..

Reactions: raziel121z

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Buuut, we could help him by making a buglist.

1: Sarah doesn't show up at her house after 1st babysitting scene.
2.Can't reach Pegah after Principal and Jennings scene during Lunchtime
3.You get teleported and locked in the water of Ursula's area after entering the rightmost door in the 'lightbulb' area
4.Game crashes after talking to the jogger in the park.
5.Game crashes when viewing a certain image in the artbook.
6. Talking to the kids inside school during the Jennings route crashes the game.
7. 2nd variation PUR/COR scene Mrs Taylor crashes game. Caused by the Jennings route bug.
And last but not least, a question: How do we access Bridgette's intro scene?

Any more bugs? I'll edit the list accordingly!

ChillyScholar hope this saves you some time!

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Buuut, we could help him by making a buglist.

1: Sarah doesn't show up at her house after 1st babysitting scene.
2.Can't reach Pegah after Principal and Jennings scene
3.You get teleported and locked in the water of Ursula's are after entering the rightmost door in the 'lightbulb' area
4.Game crashes after talking to the jogger in the park.
And last but not least, a question: How do we access Bridgette's intro scene?

Any more bugs? I'll edit the list accordingly!

ChillyScholar hope this saves you some time!
I have an error when I get to a specific image in the art book but I don't remember which one

Reactions: Scythe_KoP

McIgga

May 17, 2017
Not sure if I have a potential bug or just something on my end. All the busts are oversized and the screen seems cut off. I'm not sure how to fix it. I've tried changing the resolution and fullscreen(alt+enter) but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if I have a potential bug or just something on my end. All the busts are oversized and the screen seems cut off. I'm not sure how to fix it. I've tried changing the resolution and fullscreen(alt+enter) but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?
You edited the game yourself didn't you?

McIgga

May 17, 2017
You edited the game yourself didn't you?
Yes, Indeed I did. I deleted those kids from Jennings route. So, I guess I'm the dumbass. My bad

I did it all again( fresh extraction from zip) and it works fine. Did the edit and boom, oversized busts and all. So that was exactly it. Sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
Nov 28, 2018
Adding to the list of bugs, when testing the scenes with Miss Taylor the second variants of both Corruption and Purity scenes produce an error. Didn't encounter this with any other character.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Adding to the list of bugs, when testing the scenes with Miss Taylor the second variants of both Corruption and Purity scenes produce an error. Didn't encounter this with any other character.
That's the I'm trying to interact with characters I haven't met yet error!!

Nov 28, 2018
Explains why it happens since I can't encounter Miss Taylor due to the bug with Miss Jennings progression. Didn't knew about that, but still my bad.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I was trying to do everything as the "#Guide To Meet Everyone On The First Day.txt" says and when I tried to witness the conversation between Mr Jennings and the principal, game froze right after teacher left the office. I'm attaching my savefile.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes