Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

tmhwts

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry, it was't my intend to seem unpatient, I was just worried about the answers that "wapitawg" got. I'm surely aware about the fact, that "ChillyScholar" is working hard and I'm glad he do.
Please be patient with me, english is not my first language.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Excuse me, but why was my bug report entirely ommited? Is it a common issue and you guys are just tired of answering people who can't find a solution themselves or did I do something wrong?
View attachment 651758

Even after ive gotten the painkillers still got the same message
Not a bug, you guys just haven't flushed the pain killers down the toilet

Excuse me please, you talk about fixed bugs ...did I miss a patch or something like this?
I thought, I read each post.
I'm fixing things as bugs are getting reported, they will all be released in a patch later when everything is fixed

Reactions: peixe751

pxei12

Jul 10, 2018
que?
eso es porque algunos programas para descargar links de mega no estan funcionando por que mega esta cambiando el url pero colocando el /#! y el otro ! esos programas funcionaran
My download drops to 70 kb / ps kasdjkasjd ... I'll wait for some good soul to send in 4shared or gdrive
but thanks for the help

Reactions: raziel121z

damienb2

Jun 7, 2018
1589150086370.png

sorry got another quick issue, when it gets to the point mrs jennings is getting told off for kissing outside when she come out of the room its just blank for me and basically does not continue and i can't do anything

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 652722

sorry got another quick issue, when it gets to the point mrs jennings is getting told off for kissing outside when she come out of the room its just blank for me and basically does not continue and i can't do anything
Yep, that's a bug which is already on the patch list. From what I understand it has already been addressed in the patch that is still being developed. Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes