Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not sure if im the only one but the scene Sarah Fuck -Sarah's House Version- scene that should play after getting her address from your mom's phone after her first babysitting event and going to house in her evening seems to not work. I enter the house and Sarah's is not in the kitchen, nor upstairs. I tried advancing the day and her dialogue indicates that the scene was already shown but she still does not appear in the house. The only thing that I could do in the house was talk to pito and go invisible and grab the spare key
Confirm/deny that you are entering the house during the evening and that you actually fucked Sarah during babysitting

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Yes, Indeed I did. I deleted those kids from Jennings route. So, I guess I'm the dumbass. My bad

I did it all again( fresh extraction from zip) and it works fine. Did the edit and boom, oversized busts and all. So that was exactly it. Sorry for wasting your time.
Before you edit, make a copy of the RGSS301.dll file from the system folder and move it somewhere safe. After you edit, move it back and replace the file. Should take care of that.

Buuut, we could help him by making a buglist.

1: Sarah doesn't show up at her house after 1st babysitting scene.
2.Can't reach Pegah after Principal and Jennings scene during Lunchtime
3.You get teleported and locked in the water of Ursula's area after entering the rightmost door in the 'lightbulb' area
4.Game crashes after talking to the jogger in the park.
5.Game crashes when viewing a certain image in the artbook.
6. Talking to the kids inside school during the Jennings route crashes the game.
7. 2nd variation PUR/COR scene Mrs Taylor crashes game. Caused by the Jennings route bug.
And last but not least, a question: How do we access Bridgette's intro scene?

Any more bugs? I'll edit the list accordingly!

ChillyScholar hope this saves you some time!
Some I've noted.

Map bugs
- EV028, the right hand door on the map "The Path" in "Part 3 Container"\"Peter's Path Container"\"Otherworld Container" transfers players to a stuck point in Gamedeus east.
- EV004, Bottom exit of the map "Maze of Lost Souls" in "Part 4 Container"\"Peter's Path Container"\"Otherworld Container"

Scene
-Sydney computer BJ, initial transitioning to say her name, scene overlay turns black.
- After one scene (I forgot which one, I'll replay to check) it triggers the event where you pass Neala on the street, as if you've never met her.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Buuut, we could help him by making a buglist.

1: Sarah doesn't show up at her house after 1st babysitting scene.
2.Can't reach Pegah after Principal and Jennings scene during Lunchtime
3.You get teleported and locked in the water of Ursula's area after entering the rightmost door in the 'lightbulb' area
4.Game crashes after talking to the jogger in the park.
5.Game crashes when viewing a certain image in the artbook.
6. Talking to the kids inside school during the Jennings route crashes the game.
7. 2nd variation PUR/COR scene Mrs Taylor crashes game. Caused by the Jennings route bug.
And last but not least, a question: How do we access Bridgette's intro scene?

ChillyScholar hope this saves you some time!
1) I have no idea what is causing the Sarah issue for some people as I literally did no edits to that coding for the update
2) Fixed
3) Fixed
4) Fixed
5) Need further details on that, if you know which image simply tell me what it is then deleting it from the fan-art folder should fix it
6) What kids? Further details needed
7) See 2

If by Intro scene you mean the video in the Movies folder then note that all videos there can't be seen in game, if you meant her handjob then follow her walkthrough

Before you edit, make a copy of the RGSS301.dll file from the system folder and move it somewhere safe. After you edit, move it back and replace the file. Should take care of that.

Some I've noted.

Map bugs
- EV028, the right hand door on the map "The Path" in "Part 3 Container"\"Peter's Path Container"\"Otherworld Container" transfers players to a stuck point in Gamedeus east.
- EV004, Bottom exit of the map "Maze of Lost Souls" in "Part 4 Container"\"Peter's Path Container"\"Otherworld Container"

Scene
-Sydney computer BJ, initial transitioning to say her name, scene overlay turns black.
- After one scene (I forgot which one, I'll replay to check) it triggers the event where you pass Neala on the street, as if you've never met her.
See 3
Fixed

Further explanation needing
Further explanation needing

Nah, that is a character from MonMusume... the one with the anime and manga. Not the H-Games since the term "MonMusume" is very broad.
Incorrect, that character is from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, not Monster Musume

Please list more issues and bugs while I compile some files together

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Please list more issues and bugs while I compile some files together
I found 2 so far.

1. Weird symbol/character that will pop up in some of the scene dialouge. Not sure if intentional but thought I would mention.

2. When going through the heart app, if you scroll past Sarah on COR path, she will respond with the "Damn it fine." message regardless of if you send a message or not. Exiting out of the app or phone do not stop message from being sent.

Attached pic of weird symbol thing. If it's just a fancy replacement for the question mark then excuse my stupidity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Confirm/deny that you are entering the house during the evening and that you actually fucked Sarah during babysitting
confirm to both, I'll try to restart Sarah's route but I have no idea what I could have done that resulted in this. Also, I seem to be the only one vocalizing this issue I haven't seen other people on here posting about the same problem. I would like to know if other people have gone through Sarah's scenes without any trouble just so I can confirm if it's something on my end

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
To add to that, I can keep visiting her house in the evenings afterwards and she'll invite me in like I had already done so before but again her sprite is no where in the house. So I think the general problem is that Sarah just straight up doesn't appear in her house on evenings. By the way, should the second bullying event occur before or after the babysitting fuck scene or does that even matter? I can trigger it either way.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I found 2 so far.

1. Weird symbol/character that will pop up in some of the scene dialouge. Not sure if intentional but thought I would mention.

2. When going through the heart app, if you scroll past Sarah on COR path, she will respond with the "Damn it fine." message regardless of if you send a message or not. Exiting out of the app or phone do not stop message from being sent.

Attached pic of weird symbol thing. If it's just a fancy replacement for the question mark then excuse my stupidity.

1) probably an old side effect of when the way dialogue was viewed was changed, which was not done by me

2) I did nothing for texting in this update, I don't even play corruption so I don't even though what most of her corruption texts are

To add to that, I can keep visiting her house in the evenings afterwards and she'll invite me in like I had already done so before but again her sprite is no where in the house. So I think the general problem is that Sarah just straight up doesn't appear in her house on evenings. By the way, should the second bullying event occur before or after the babysitting fuck scene or does that even matter? I can trigger it either way.
First bullying event is when you first show up at school, second is after you meet the milfs, third is after sex at her home, whatever you are doing is likely somehow causing the game to register that her events at home have already happened

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
1) probably an old side effect of when the way dialogue was viewed was changed, which was not done by me

2) I did nothing for texting in this update, I don't even play corruption so I don't even though what most of her corruption texts are

First bullying event is when you first show up at school, second is after you meet the milfs, third is after sex at her home, whatever you are doing is likely somehow causing the game to register that her events at home have already happened
Ah shit sorry I figured it out. I completely stopped going to the school because the Mrs. Jennings route was bugged so I never triggered the second bullying event BEFORE I fucked Sarah the first time I asked her to babysit me. I'm going to assume that this asinine sequencing wasn't your idea and it's just some finicky shit from the original release. Sorry for troubling you over nothing, keep up the great work (really enjoying the mod btw.)

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
It's still kinda weird how unless you triggered the 2nd bullying event before the first Sarah babysitting event, Sarah just disappears during evenings which in turn completely stops you from any further progression with her but hey I guess that's just Urban Demons for ya.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ah shit sorry I figured it out. I completely stopped going to the school because the Mrs. Jennings route was bugged so I never triggered the second bullying event BEFORE I fucked Sarah the first time I asked her to babysit me. I'm going to assume that this asinine sequencing wasn't your idea and it's just some finicky shit from the original release. Sorry for troubling you over nothing, keep up the great work (really enjoying the mod btw.)
It's still kinda weird how unless you triggered the 2nd bullying event before the first Sarah babysitting event, Sarah just disappears during evenings which in turn completely stops you from any further progression with her but hey I guess that's just Urban Demons for ya.
Yeah that would explain it, her being there is linked to time of day, the bullying events, and times she has been fucked, meaning if any one of those isn't completed then she just won't show up, thanks, I was starting to get worried and have Donna flashbacks

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Bug Alert:
In the sex shop event, some of the busts of the girls are mislabeled or something and won't come up, crashing the game.

Seems like a pretty easy to solve bug. I almost fixed myself by just going in Graphics and manually renaming the pictures. Just rename the image from "MsAmos" to "Ms Amos". Figured I would at least give a heads up if anyone else had stumbled across it.

Edit: Found the scene refered to here:
It's the BJ scene in the Cafe with Kimberly. At least that's where it happened for me. It seems like the scene ends and then it cuts to the old intro of Peter and Neala passing each other on the street. Haven't seen farther than that cause I was worried of losing progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyScholar

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
ChillyScholar
BUGLIST 2.0:
1: (FIXED, you HAVE to trigger the 2nd bullying event first.) Sarah doesn't show up at her house after 1st babysitting scene.
2.FIXED Can't reach Pegah after Principal and Jennings scene during Lunchtime
3.FIXED You get teleported and locked in the water of Ursula's area after entering the rightmost door in the 'lightbulb' area
4.FIXED Game crashes after talking to the jogger in the park.
5.(Fixed by Deleting said image in the artbook folder) Game crashes when viewing a certain image in the artbook.
6. Talking to the two kids inside school during the Jennings route crashes the game. EDIT: Chilly mentioned you could delete them, although I don't know how and which one.
7. FIXED 2nd variation PUR/COR scene Mrs Taylor crashes game. Caused by the Jennings route bug.
8. FIXED EV028, the right hand door on the map "The Path" in "Part 3 Container"\"Peter's Path Container"\"Otherworld Container" transfers players to a stuck point in Gamedeus east.
9. FIXED EV004, Bottom exit of the map "Maze of Lost Souls" in "Part 4 Container"\"Peter's Path Container"\"Otherworld Container"
10. (More explanation needed) Sydney computer BJ, initial transitioning to say her name, scene overlay turns black.
11. After BJ scene in the café with Kimberly it triggers the event where you pass Neala on the street, as if you've never met her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyScholar

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I was trying to do everything as the "#Guide To Meet Everyone On The First Day.txt" says and when I tried to witness the conversation between Mr Jennings and the principal, game froze right after teacher left the office. I'm attaching my savefile.
Excuse me, but why was my bug report entirely ommited? Is it a common issue and you guys are just tired of answering people who can't find a solution themselves or did I do something wrong?

tmhwts

Mar 15, 2020
Excuse me please, you talk about fixed bugs ...did I miss a patch or something like this?
I thought, I read each post.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Excuse me please, you talk about fixed bugs ...did I miss a patch or something like this?
I thought, I read each post.
Earlier on this page i made an edited buglist, some bugs were fixed and will be included in a coming patch. Yours was one of them. So the bugfix is coming, be patient. ChillyScholar is working harder than other mod devs to get the patch out.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes