Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Anymore issues?
Yeah I just found one. The jogger on the beach will always crash after I talk to her in the afternoon. I got pics of the error message and the text that proceeds it. ( Actually it looks like Peter responds like 'I think I made a mistake' or something and then crashes, but this should give you the general area at least. After the error the game always closes regardless of clicking ok or the X.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I just found one. The jogger on the beach will always crash after I talk to her in the afternoon. I got pics of the error message and the text that proceeds it. ( Actually it looks like Peter responds like 'I think I made a mistake' or something and then crashes, but this should give you the general area at least. After the error the game always closes regardless of clicking ok or the X.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't tested the others out but interacting with the principal in the cheat/teleport room crashes the game with this error
Those are the I'm trying to interact with characters I haven't met yet errors. I think I know why it's there for Mary, I think it's because I had to remove her and re-add her at some point (long and complicated story). Just ignore Mary, she has nothing to begin with, her scenes re-use other characters dialogue. Purple, I'm assuming you're trying to look at Ms Taylor's stuff cause of the other issue with her correct? Just wait till I fix her stuff tomorrow, or do it yourself (if you can) by removing the kids in the hallway. Just remember to keep a back up of the dll file.

Last edited:
Reactions: fmanaway

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
When you teleport and you walk on the teleport for the highschool if you select no it brings you to the memory replay area which you can then exit to the otherworld

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When you teleport and you walk on the teleport for the highschool if you select no it brings you to the memory replay area which you can then exit to the otherworld
Fuck, I thought I removed that, put it there in testing in order to replay older areas that had bugs in the last release, sorry

Reactions: jaboney and Chinran

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Anymore issues?
I'm not sure if im the only one but the scene Sarah Fuck -Sarah's House Version- scene that should play after getting her address from your mom's phone after her first babysitting event and going to house in her evening seems to not work. I enter the house and Sarah's is not in the kitchen, nor upstairs. I tried advancing the day and her dialogue indicates that the scene was already shown but she still does not appear in the house. The only thing that I could do in the house was talk to pito and go invisible and grab the spare key

tmhwts

Mar 15, 2020
A couple of thousend times of thanks to you, good Chilly Scholar and all the other nice guys, that helped to make this mod come true! Not to forget the makers of the original game, especialy Glassfish and Nergal!
Many thanks and best wishes (stay sane!) to all of you folks, I love your work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not sure if im the only one but the scene Sarah Fuck -Sarah's House Version- scene that should play after getting her address from your mom's phone after her first babysitting event and going to house in her evening seems to not work. I enter the house and Sarah's is not in the kitchen, nor upstairs. I tried advancing the day and her dialogue indicates that the scene was already shown but she still does not appear in the house. The only thing that I could do in the house was talk to pito and go invisible and grab the spare key
Did the second bullying event already happen or no?

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Did the second bullying event already happen or no?
Funny you mention that, I just went back to test if I could progress to the Sarah's BJ -Sarah's House Version- scene. The bullying event occurs but Peter doesn't automatically text message Sarah telling what happened. I went back to Sarah's house in the evening and she let me in again(she also had dialogue that indicated that I had already triggered the first Sarah House Fuck scene) but just like the first time visiting her house, her sprite was nowhere to be seen.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
i share your oppai-nion this is a greta mod.

but can you tell me if your avatar is from a game?!
Nah, that is a character from MonMusume... the one with the anime and manga. Not the H-Games since the term "MonMusume" is very broad.

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
if anyone else is playing through Sarah's part of the game and having trouble completing the rest of her scenes (especially after viewing her first babysitting scene) please let me know

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes