Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ohoho. what scene? Also thank you Crimson.
Another Mom walks in on Peter fucking the babysitter and decides to join them scene but I will not list who the babysitter is until the patch comes out, won't ruin the surprise but I will hint it's someone that does not have such a scene alreafy

I believe I have fixed everything that was bugged now, I will be coding in said new scene for the time being

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
Another Mom walks in on Peter fucking the babysitter and decides to join them scene but I will not list who the babysitter is until the patch comes out, won't ruin the surprise but I will hint it's someone that does not have such a scene alreafy
I've got it! She walks in on Peter fucking Mom when she's babysitting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 4, 2017
So, this might be kinda insignificant, but if you go see Lisa in the morning, the automatic movement to the bathroom defines your movement speed and doesn't reset it. So if you had the moveinfast cheat on you become slow and have to go to the computer and enter it twice to toggle it off and back on again. My quick fix would just be putting something that toggles the switch for that twice after the scene is over, but I also might be an idiot.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So, this might be kinda insignificant, but if you go see Lisa in the morning, the automatic movement to the bathroom defines your movement speed and doesn't reset it. So if you had the moveinfast cheat on you become slow and have to go to the computer and enter it twice to toggle it off and back on again. My quick fix would just be putting something that toggles the switch for that twice after the scene is over, but I also might be an idiot.
That happens after some things, sorry that I don't really know what causes it, but what you said is the fix

Oct 4, 2017
That happens after some things, sorry that I don't really know what causes it, but what you said is the fix
Okay, I think I found a way to get it to work. It's a little weirder than just turning things off and on again. Basically it's just an if moveinfast is on, switch moveinfast2 gets turned on to retrigger the movement speedup. It's kinda janky, but it works.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Okay, I think I found a way to get it to work. It's a little weirder than just turning things off and on again. Basically it's just an if moveinfast is on, switch moveinfast2 gets turned on to retrigger the movement speedup. It's kinda janky, but it works.
To quote a popular twitter thread...
"if you ever code something that "feels like a hack but it works," just remember that a CPU is literally a rock that we tricked into thinking... not to oversimplify: first you have to flatten the rock and put lightning inside it"

geschirt

Aug 6, 2017
Great work all, found another "bug" i think. Been riding ms T for 2 weeks now. (wo time traveling) and still got no doggy or storage scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Great work all, found another "bug" i think. Been riding ms T for 2 weeks now. (wo time traveling) and still got no doggy or storage scene.
*looks it up cause people been having this issue since Ms Taylor was adding*

.... oh... hehe... I'll just fix that right now... sorry I am stupid...

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
when you upload the patch are you going to say what new scenes are there or are we going to discover them?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes