Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Quicksave, you mean when the game automatically saves when you enter a new room? Just turn it on in the options
No no, that is the autosave, the official release has the autosave which you described and a quicksave that occurs when you hit f5 its a different save slot. Im just asking because the autosave can screw you over at times if you encounter a bug.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I keep forgetting I need to make a post and text document that explains all the easter egg characters and the like
I'll do that tomorrow

Reactions: F9Zoney

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
No no, that is the autosave, the official release has the autosave which you described and a quicksave that occurs when you hit f5 its a different save slot. Im just asking because the autosave can screw you over at times if you encounter a bug.
I'll add it in if someone can teach me how to code it in, that sounds super usual, shit I'd use that for Cycle if I can figure it out

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
No he's right. It's in options.
Screenshot (48).png
See? Autosave. Just gotta turn it on.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Im freezing after Mrs. Jennings tells the Principle about your Thicc destroyer, and I interact with the Principle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: after reloading It seems find and loads the bj scene. Still keeping it here just in case its persistent among others.

Another thing: when school closed and the teacher meeting is going on The kaylee threesome in school automatically starts at the hall entrance. I assume this is a bug with the meeting visible going on above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

damienb2

Jun 7, 2018
Has anyone got an exact walkthrough for sydney as i cant get her to the the undertable bj at the computer (i have followed the walkthrough provided and still nothing) thanks

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes