Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My Kaylee assumption was correct, I made sure it turned off when changing days (which made it so you wouldn't encounter your issues after a day skip) but forgot to turn it off in the coding of the actual event itself. I'm also gonna try to add a new switch that would limit the amount of times you can view the threesome per day (cause this current fix makes it so you can just repeat it over and over again if you go back and talk to Fred).

So for now, just don't go back to that section of the school after seeing the threesome whenever you activate it, make sure it's the last time you activate/do per day schoolwise in the meantime.

Reactions: jaboney

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I just meant I thought she was hot enough to want to fuck in Cycle
In the interviews I've read about Punchline, she's designed to be the opposite of Harley and be the strong silent type. I also think this is why her color scheme is closer to Joker's, like she's supposed to be more tied to him than Harley is, cause you know Harley fucking hates Joker.
Oh she is very hot to get fucked. I mean look at that figure and boobs.
Also, regarding on how she was created, guess that's why the color scheme is like that... Kinda goes along her name huh.
Because you won't notice her much till she's right next to ya to blow yer lights out.

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
the game is so slow i ran it in w10 and i have i7 didn't know why is that; other games works fine please help !:;

Watz80

Oct 4, 2017
Having an odd issue. When I first loaded it ran fine but on the next load, it acted like I was constantly hitting the enter key when I was not.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Also having trouble getting the Kylee lick scene even used the cheat that didn't work. Should i retry to get that scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also having trouble getting the Kylee lick scene even used the cheat that didn't work. Should i retry to get that scene.
Explain how you are having trouble, I can't fix anything if I don't know everything going on, "I'm having trouble" isn't enough info

Reactions: F9Zoney

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Well i did the route in the walktrhough for purity, but i think either it was a bug or something happen, the screen went black for a sec, so i tried using the cheat to get that scene, but the lick scene still didn't appear, will i have to redownload the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well i did the route in the walktrhough for purity, but i think either it was a bug or something happen, the screen went black for a sec, so i tried using the cheat to get that scene, but the lick scene still didn't appear, will i have to redownload the game.
Seeing them in the test room doesn't count as seeing them in game, what exactly did you do with Kaylee before trying to get the scene?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Kept talking to her, but i'm going to redownload and try and see if that work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Make update 5.1 (or 5.2 whatever), make another patch, or just say fuck it and work on Cycle...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes