Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
ChillyScholar Regarding Joker's New GF, what kind of feeling? Bad or Good?
For me, kinda bad since I really got used to Harley. And probably the color pallet, since Harley colors is very distinct from Joker that she stands out when she's with Joker and their gang.
For Punchline with her colors, she kinda blends with the rest like she's just another mook in Joker's gang.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Im freezing after Mrs. Jennings tells the Principle about your Thicc destroyer, and I interact with the Principle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: after reloading It seems find and loads the bj scene. Still keeping it here just in case its persistent among others.

Another thing: when school closed and the teacher meeting is going on The kaylee threesome in school automatically starts at the hall entrance. I assume this is a bug with the meeting visible going on above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ms Taylor is an old bug, I already explained it's cause of all the switches that get activated at the same time during to those cutscenes. You have to change maps or reload a save to avoid it.

The Kaylee one is new, I'll look it over later.

Reactions: jaboney

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
will the mod catch up to 1.0 update any time soon ? please respond
I has everything

Haven't played it until the end but it does have the ending 3some scenes, so I think it's pretty safe bet that all end-content is there. Forget about nergal ever touching UD until at least 5 or 6 updates come out for his new game.
... Are you THAT noname55? Big fan

Has anyone got an exact walkthrough for sydney as i cant get her to the the undertable bj at the computer (i have followed the walkthrough provided and still nothing) thanks
Give her more ice cream first if playing purity, I'll edit the comment when I remember what it is for corruption

Where exactly does Mrs. Jennings 10 heart scene occur? in her house or at school?
At school first, usually unlocked right after fucking her at night at her house, maybe sooner or later depending on how many of the extra mod scenes you've seen that are outside of her regular walkthrough image

ChillyScholar Regarding Joker's New GF, what kind of feeling? Bad or Good?
For me, kinda bad since I really got used to Harley. And probably the color pallet, since Harley colors is very distinct from Joker that she stands out when she's with Joker and their gang.
For Punchline with her colors, she kinda blends with the rest like she's just another mook in Joker's gang.
I just meant I thought she was hot enough to want to fuck in Cycle
In the interviews I've read about Punchline, she's designed to be the opposite of Harley and be the strong silent type. I also think this is why her color scheme is closer to Joker's, like she's supposed to be more tied to him than Harley is, cause you know Harley fucking hates Joker.

Reactions: F9Zoney

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:

San Fransokyo is the only non-multiple visit city that doesn't have sprites for it's main female characters, it doesn't have any character sprites. So I'll be making some later tonight or tomorrow, expect to see the Big Hero 6 soon regardless.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
is anyone else having their game crash when trying to do the "Mom Standing Doggy" scene where you interact with mom when she's making dinner while you're invisible?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
is anyone else having their game crash when trying to do the "Mom Standing Doggy" scene where you interact with mom when she's making dinner while you're invisible?
Did you actually get the invisibility power from the Otherworld or are you using the start game one?

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Did you actually get the invisibility power from the Otherworld or are you using the start game one?
is there difference between the two? Prior to this I've done all the Otherworld scenes up to when you get true corruption skill so I have gotten the scene where Peter learns the invisibility skill. I'm pressing Q and selecting the purple invisibility option. I would have thought that the invisibility skill learned in the otherworld overwrites the invisibility skill given to you at the start of the game or is another invisibility mode that im not selecting?

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Ms Taylor is an old bug, I already explained it's cause of all the switches that get activated at the same time during to those cutscenes. You have to change maps or reload a save to avoid it.

The Kaylee one is new, I'll look it over later.
From what I've noted, the kaylee scene gets locked in if you talk to fred during lunch. From that point onward, going to the school east will ALWAYS trigger that scene for that day, regardless of time period. I've stopped talking to fred at lunch for that reason, and haven't yet had an issue, but I'm a bit behind on the playthrough.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
From what I've noted, the kaylee scene gets locked in if you talk to fred during lunch. From that point onward, going to the school east will ALWAYS trigger that scene for that day, regardless of time period. I've stopped talking to fred at lunch for that reason, and haven't yet had an issue, but I'm a bit behind on the playthrough.
Wait so I didn't code it in so it auto transfers you to where Kaylee is for each time you do it? That is likely the issue if I didn't.

is there difference between the two? Prior to this I've done all the Otherworld scenes up to when you get true corruption skill so I have gotten the scene where Peter learns the invisibility skill. I'm pressing Q and selecting the purple invisibility option. I would have thought that the invisibility skill learned in the otherworld overwrites the invisibility skill given to you at the start of the game or is another invisibility mode that im not selecting?
It does, so now I'm asking you, when did you get the error? Did you get it before or after getting it in the Otherworld?

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Wait so I didn't code it in so it auto transfers you to where Kaylee is for each time you do it? That is likely the issue if I didn't.

It does, so now I'm asking you, when did you get the error? Did you get it before or after getting it in the Otherworld?
as i said in my previous post "Prior to this I've done all the Otherworld scenes up to when you get true corruption skill so I have gotten the scene where Peter learns the invisibility skill." So yes, I got the error after getting the invisibility skill in the Otherworld

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
as i said in my previous post "Prior to this I've done all the Otherworld scenes up to when you get true corruption skill so I have gotten the scene where Peter learns the invisibility skill." So yes, I got the error after getting the invisibility skill in the Otherworld
Strange, I don't know why that would happen, I never came across this issue, let me keep looking, you did put in the patch correct?

Oct 4, 2017
So looking at it, when you talk to fred, it transfers you to kaylee and puts fred in the state where he automatically triggers the conversation to do the threesome. Afterwards however, he is not changed from that state and is still in the room with Kaylee, so it autoruns the conversation when you enter the area again.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So looking at it, when you talk to fred, it transfers you to kaylee and puts fred in the state where he automatically triggers the conversation to do the threesome. Afterwards however, he is not changed from that state and is still in the room with Kaylee, so it autoruns the conversation when you enter the area again.
Alright, that means I didn't code for his switches to turn off, that should be the fix for it, I'll do it later

hi there i just want to know what can we expect from mod 6 a bug fix or story continues/.?
I wanna work on Cycle D'X

yes, im pretty sure i did install the patch correctly
I'll look through her coding in a bit, I know there was another condition needed to view the scene, the coding might be acting up or doesn't activate correctly if other switches are activated and the like

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes