Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
So after literally exhaustive testing, and finding out that windows and the fanart scene manager both read and order files stupidly, I've come to the conclusion that the fanart crash is likely a memory issue. For me, it happens right around 330-334. Going backwards, it happens around 541, which is a blue and white sketch towards that end of the folder. Removing that will get you further, but honestly until a long term solution is worked out, if you're wanting to look at the fanart, your best bet is to browse the folder itself.

Reactions: F9Zoney

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So after literally exhaustive testing, and finding out that windows and the fanart scene manager both read and order files stupidly, I've come to the conclusion that the fanart crash is likely a memory issue. For me, it happens right around 330-334. Going backwards, it happens around 541, which is a blue and white sketch towards that end of the folder. Removing that will get you further, but honestly until a long term solution is worked out, if you're wanting to look at the fanart, your best bet is to browse the folder itself.
Damnit, looks like I'm gonna have to see if I can edit the script in anyway to fix it...

Reactions: F9Zoney

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Damnit, looks like I'm gonna have to see if I can edit the script in anyway to fix it...
I could be wrong. It could just be specific images. but since it happens after what seems like a certain threshold, it seems more likely that it's a memory issue. The Taylor bust doesn't scale properly in it, which is what makes me think that is the issue.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Uploading the patch to MEGA because it is too big to have as an attachment for a post here, sorry to those that have trouble with MEGA, it's the only place I can (and that I trust) posting my stuff onto.

Reactions: F9Zoney and jaboney
May 15, 2017
Uploading the patch to MEGA because it is too big to have as an attachment for a post here, sorry to those that have trouble with MEGA, it's the only place I can (and that I trust) posting my stuff onto.
I understand as MEGA is what I trust the most. The only downside is download limit but there are workarounds for it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here is the patch, it should fix all the issues you guys have been having aside from the Fan-Art gallery bug, just make sure to follow the instructions inside the file. If you have anymore problems, please tell me. New scene in the spoilers and there is a new full save with said scene unlocked.

Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Here is the patch, it should fix all the issues you guys have been having aside from the Fan-Art gallery bug, just make sure to follow the instructions inside the file. If you have anymore problems, please tell me. New scene in the spoilers and there is a new full save with said scene unlocked.
Thank you!

Jan 28, 2018

Link:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate how much work you and everyone else put into this game.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I saw something in the dialogue folder and was wondering. Is the Sydney hospital fuck still in the game?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I saw something in the dialogue folder and was wondering. Is the Sydney hospital fuck still in the game?
Nah, it was never in game, Nergal never put it in and neither will I, I've read the dialogue for it and it's just her anal scene but at the hospital

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Do I still need the Mrs. J and the Principal's double tit action cum animation in this patch?
Nah, it's part of the patch now, I was just leaving it on the first post for a little awhile for people that were slow on keeping track on the thread and changes

EDIT: Misread your post, thought you meant you needed to download both, if you already have it downloaded from before then you don't need to move it into your game with the patch

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes