Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
K so like idk if I'm just slow but how do you ask mom to go out to get babysitting scenes cuz in the only 2 options for me are asking for pocket money and ice cream, sorry if this has been gone over I'm new my guy
you need to advance in her root (purity or corubtion )

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
K so like idk if I'm just slow but how do you ask mom to go out to get babysitting scenes cuz in the only 2 options for me are asking for pocket money and ice cream, sorry if this has been gone over I'm new my guy
You need to get Dizzy to babysit first, follow her route and eventually it'll open up, but she HAS to be your first babysitter in game

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm having a brain fart and can't get Lisa's key?
She gives it to you

Also, may have found a bug that let me start the dominus fight with only like, 1 girl 10 heart scene.
Truth be told you can enter after getting only Mom, Syndey, and Mrs Jennings 10 hearts, coding in all the them would crash the game, I was just hoping my warnings would be enough for people to not try and go through

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know if someone found this bug before but i'm getting stuck in miss jennings storyline, at "principal telling off event" just after she goes outside of the principal's room the game just freezes, anyone with the same problem ?
Edit:
I think i get it, in the new version (0.5) there are two kids in peter's way, in the previous version (0.4) there was no one to block his path, and the scene resumes.

Last edited:

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know if someone found this bug before but i'm getting stuck in miss jennings storyline, at "principal telling off event" just after she goes outside of the principal's room the game just freezes, anyone with the same problem ?
Edit:
I think i get it, in the new version (0.5) there are two kids in peter's way, in the previous version (0.4) there was no one to block his path, and the scene resumes.
Sounds like you need to install the patch! Here you go.

Here is the patch, it should fix all the issues you guys have been having aside from the Fan-Art gallery bug, just make sure to follow the instructions inside the file. If you have anymore problems, please tell me. New scene in the spoilers and there is a new full save with said scene unlocked.

Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheVoid17 and Ddlc

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Sounds like you need to install the patch! Here you go.
Oh thank you, i saw a patch at the first page but i thought it was to upgrade 0.4 to 0.5, i had to play last version to pass the point where the bug happened then save and use the save in 0.5.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
how find Vlad's Mom ?
You gotta fuck the vampires at Gamedeus first, then there is a bullying event at school, then go home and go to sleep, her scene will play, then you can find her where the rest of the vampire girls are at

Reactions: Ch4os
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes