Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Man i really love your work (and Nergal as well!),can call me crazy,but i love this ideas from your mod (Well...You can't call me that since you create this...Duh...),and i thinking...Can i use somethings from your mod to a new mod i planning to the game? (I posted a long time ago here,but i just don't find anymore...I guess the Devs just delete the post) I planning to recreate the "Corruption"System to something more easy to edit than the original ones,add a "Battle" system to the game and new characters. I not so good in draw (and have no much money to take someone to do this),but i'm good on Photoshop edits...(Just if you are interested to know...)And one day seeing the source from the game (The 8.2 and 10.0 Beta 3),i just think "This codes are so confuse! I can recreate this thing to be some more easy to the guys edit on mods! But,by the way...They are genius!"

Reactions: kmxxx

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
Man i really love your work (and Nergal as well!),can call me crazy,but i love this ideas from your mod (Well...You can't call me that since you create this...Duh...),and i thinking...Can i use somethings from your mod to a new mod i planning to the game? (I posted a long time ago here,but i just don't find anymore...I guess the Devs just delete the post) I planning to recreate the "Corruption"System to something more easy to edit than the original ones,add a "Battle" system to the game and new characters. I not so good in draw (and have no much money to take someone to do this),but i'm good on Photoshop edits...(Just if you are interested to know...)And one day seeing the source from the game (The 8.2 and 10.0 Beta 3),i just think "This codes are so confuse! I can recreate this thing to be some more easy to the guys edit on mods! But,by the way...They are genius!"
I don't speak for anyone, but I'm just letting you know that there is stuff that was made by Chilly, and some by other people if you are talking about art/animations. If you talking code, trying to recreate it from a mod of a game sounds like you will be jumping through a lot of hoops where you should really just mod the base game imo, cuz you'll inherit Chilly's bugs and previous version bugs.

You should be more specific if you want to know what to borrow.

Reactions: kmxxx

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Hey so potential bug (or I'm doing something wrong) on the final boss, I get to the stage where Naela is distraced by the bosses minons but I can't get them to go away. In Nergals version you need to get the boss to land near them, and chilly's walkthrough says the same thing, but it doesn't seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey so potential bug (or I'm doing something wrong) on the final boss, I get to the stage where Naela is distraced by the bosses minons but I can't get them to go away. In Nergals version you need to get the boss to land near them, and chilly's walkthrough says the same thing, but it doesn't seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
I meant for it to be read as you needed to press the enter button (or whichever button you personally use to talk to characters in game) in front of them, hence "interacting with them".

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I do not know if I am allowed to ask this or if it has been asked before but can somebody be so kind and re-upload to nopy og gdrive as Mega is giving me a tough time and I really really wish to play this version, thank you kindly.

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
Dev , can u upload this update on NOPY ? or anybody shares the direct mega link not the mege/file link? i have a problem to open the file page. thx

Last edited:
Reactions: ChumBukkit

mega5

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck on the part in Goap fight where neala is distracted by the two succubus. I have no idea what to do here. The walkthrough told me to hit him or something? But that didn't do anything. I also tried to put Goap near them as the dialogue told me to do but that didn't do anything either. I have no idea what to do from here

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
I'm stuck on the part in Goap fight where neala is distracted by the two succubus. I have no idea what to do here. The walkthrough told me to hit him or something? But that didn't do anything. I also tried to put Goap near them as the dialogue told me to do but that didn't do anything either. I have no idea what to do from here
Yeah its a bit strange, what you do is go to one of the succubus and keep tapping enter until goap lands near you scaring them off. You should see the succubus flciker towards you shwoing you're doing the right thing

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
so im trying to corrupt Mrs. Jennings i'm trying to do step 8 and all i am getting is i'm working with fred. was there something i mess after step 7 or am i supposed to raise her cor and rep to a certain point because it doesn't say and its driving me up a wall

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes