Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I'll fix the orbs later, should just need to make it so the orb count goes back to zero if you get caught
The teleporting issue is on you, why would you even do that during a puzzle, I can add a cheat bubble to re-open it but really there is no excuse to decide to teleport during that situation
You have to re-do the gold puzzle if you make a mistake, there is no lock, that happened to me while testing. Just take the gold and place it back in the obelisk you put it in before, it literally starts the puzzle over when you make a mistake. Placing the gold in the right place adds one, placing it wrong turns it back to 0, so if you are at 3 and make a mistake you're at 0 and have to place those 3 again
I also have a problem in the puzzle that is when she defeats me and I return to anotherworld I reappear behind her without being able to move and she "kills" me immediately

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
The teleporting issue is on you, why would you even do that during a puzzle, I can add a cheat bubble to re-open it but really there is no excuse to decide to teleport during that situation
I teleported because I hoped that if I reenter puzzle it resets. As I said I have no means to solve puzzle conventionally.
You have to re-do the gold puzzle if you make a mistake, there is no lock, that happened to me while testing. Just take the gold and place it back in the obelisk you put it in before, it literally starts the puzzle over when you make a mistake. Placing the gold in the right place adds one, placing it wrong turns it back to 0, so if you are at 3 and make a mistake you're at 0 and have to place those 3 again
Hmmm... I have a strong feeling :) that after I place gold under right obelisk I can't place it again under same obelisk. So after one mistake I actually can't re-do. But I won't bet on it :)

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, here is my thing and it's going to sound mean but right now I'm in a bad place and I don't care, but how the fuck are you getting caught by her? Like I can only understand if you're using normal speed and by normal speed I mean not pressing s at the start of the game. Press S and your faster than her, use the speed cheat and you're still faster then here, press s plus speed cheat and you're way faster than her. And her pattern is so fucking simple, she just follows you and rarely teleports, use you brain, be smart, it' so easy for you to trick her, fucking block her with a wall and she's stuck while you go straight, you can do this and nearly complete the whole damn puzzle. Watch for the portals, avoid them for when she teleports, it's so easy. I personally feel like the gargoyle version of this puzzle at the beginning of the game is harder than the ghost.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Morning shower fuck of Ms Amos became unavailable after she got three morning fuck options (BJ, Fuck, Fuck Right Now!) - she vanishes and not appears on second floor after this, so no shower fuck :(

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Morning shower fuck of Ms Amos became unavailable after she got three morning fuck options (BJ, Fuck, Fuck Right Now!) - she vanishes and not appears on second floor after this, so no shower fuck :(
Forgot to code in her shower switch to turn off with the passing day, at this point it's better for me to release a mini-update rather than another patch, but I'm already at the point of saying fuck it and having people fix their issues themselves

• Sad
Reactions: jaboney

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
Just as a question am I now soft locked out of Ms. Jennings scenes if Peter always asks for fred's help or is there a way to fix this?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Just as a question am I now soft locked out of Ms. Jennings scenes if Peter always asks for fred's help or is there a way to fix this?
If you mean scenes during lessons at school then good news - you'l get Mrs. J back to help you after some progress along her path.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Could be my usual idiotic self, but, After the Bar/Park/BS Scenes aren't I supposed to be able to have dinner with Mrs. Jennings? At evenings I can Knock on her door, but both the purity and the corruption options have her close the door.

I was trying to go with the flowchart ‍♂

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Could be my usual idiotic self, but, After the Bar/Park/BS Scenes aren't I supposed to be able to have dinner with Mrs. Jennings? At evenings I can Knock on her door, but both the purity and the corruption options have her close the door.

I was trying to go with the flowchart ‍♂
I believe Bar/Park/BS scenes have to be done twice each.

Reactions: jaboney

Darksteel92

May 27, 2020
Okay so I just started playing your version and whenever I try to listen to the conversation between the principle and Ms. Jennings it freezes the moment it ends. What do I do?

Rednaw

May 28, 2017
Ok which patch I have like 3 of them. What's the file called?
when you download this version 5 it lacks some texts and files that are in this patch on the first page
here in this part
DOWNLOAD
Version 5: Patch:

Oct 19, 2018
Hi, I'm new to this game. Can someone explain what the patch is for and how to install it if necssary?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes