Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ramboz96

Apr 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

Question for ChillyScholar,

Are you actually working on the Gym Scenes?

Can't wait to see them, and if you are also working on pool animated Scenes? :p

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
JenniferCheck.png Gamora.png OfficerJaffe.png MaleLegends.png BustyBird.png RobotMaids.png $Orca.png FlockOfFury.png Antiope.png BabsTarrSupersona.png Martians.png

Cycle character sprites I posted on Tumblr, posting them here, even though you guys don't care about Cycle and only care about a mod I don't even want to do anymore
Characters are Jennifer Check from Jennifer's Body, Gamora from Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy, Officer Jaffe from Scoob!, John Constantine, Gary Greens, The Atom, and Citizen Steel from DC's Legends of Tomorrow, JaehTheBird's character Busty Bird, the robot maids Irona from Richie Rich and Robotica from DuckTales, the Batman villainess Orca, the Flock of Fury (Voltura, Black Cuervo, and Lady Gobbler) from El Tigre, Wonder Woman's aunt Antiope based off her DC Superhero Girls Reboot design, then Babs Tarr's supersona, along with the martians Miss Martian, based off her Young Justice Season 1 design, and Martian Manhunter, based off his DCAU design. Good bye again for now, leave me alone with that UB shit

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
even though you guys don't care about Cycle and only care about a mod I don't even want to do anymore
this is a sad day ;(

is because people been constantly mentioning you on this thread for tiny or non-sense things ?

oh well you sure need a break from this so its reasonable

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 682627 View attachment 682628 View attachment 682629 View attachment 682630 View attachment 682631 View attachment 682632 View attachment 682633 View attachment 682634 View attachment 682635 View attachment 682636 View attachment 682637

Cycle character sprites I posted on Tumblr, posting them here, even though you guys don't care about Cycle and only care about a mod I don't even want to do anymore
Characters are Jennifer Check from Jennifer's Body, Gamora from Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy, Officer Jaffe from Scoob!, John Constantine, Gary Greens, The Atom, and Citizen Steel from DC's Legends of Tomorrow, JaehTheBird's character Busty Bird, the robot maids Irona from Richie Rich and Robotica from DuckTales, the Batman villainess Orca, the Flock of Fury (Voltura, Black Cuervo, and Lady Gobbler) from El Tigre, Wonder Woman's aunt Antiope based off her DC Superhero Girls Reboot design, then Babs Tarr's supersona, along with the martians Miss Martian, based off her Young Justice Season 1 design, and Martian Manhunter, based off his DCAU design. Good bye again for now, leave me alone with that UB shit
when shall we get a page for cycle?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Good day to you all! It has been about a month since I've been here last, thanks to my family troubles. I am enjoying a lovely plate of hotcakes at my local McDonalds. I won't bore you all with all the details of why I was absent for a month, but the short version is I have been living with my family thanks to a court decision. My family's house has basic cable and no internet, thus I couldn't do much here, plus my family force near slave labor on me every weekday after I work my two jobs. Needless to say I was exhausted, but I overturned a ruling...kinda. I still have to live with my family, but they cant force me to do anything. That being said it still has no internet, so if I am to upload anything it'll be from a public wifi. Joy... I am talking to you from my cellular device not linked to McDonald's wifi, in case anyone was worried. To avoid being suspicious I will be uploading any new content to my Google drive then painstakingly writing out the url on my phone, so you all can download it. On top of that, it'll also have a sfw title like "hello kitty" just in case. I'm currently uploading all the work I was able to do to make sure I didnt go insane in that place right now and when it's done I'll send the link. Til then!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok its done, here is the link:
In this is the transparent version of Kaylee's lick scene, a lingerie bust for Dizzy, and the transparent frames of Mrs. Jennings' movie. The Dizzy bust is lingerie because her default bust shows she doesn't wear a bra, or at least one I couldn't figure out. Its not super lingerie-esqe so if you wanna consider it her underwear bust then go for it. Enjoy :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Ok its done, here is the link:
In this is the transparent version of Kaylee's lick scene, a lingerie bust for Dizzy, and the transparent frames of Mrs. Jennings' movie. The Dizzy bust is lingerie because her default bust shows she doesn't wear a bra, or at least one I couldn't figure out. Its not super lingerie-esqe so if you wanna consider it her underwear bust then go for it. Enjoy :)
The folder requests access?

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Really wish there was a search for posts with attachments/links option, redoing my entire UD resources file.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes