Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Post right above yours explains the patch, and the install instructions are included in the patch file since they are pretty detailed.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hate to be a pain but if possible could someone upload the newest version to something other than Mega, I've reached my limit and I noticed the old versions had alternate mirrors.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
But when you go to put the link you must change the url like this: !TJw01IqL! PJM9ZabF62eThJvIY-eOHBxMkr2oNn271HFCLdUT0m8 (this is the modified link) use this in megadownloader This is original:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
so how are the scenes going to be? All sprites or like urban demons?
Harley has 6 scenes, they are full animations by Bison like with the custom scenes in the mod. I'm just working on all sprite work first while early in-game scenes are being made. Some later scenes have been made as well, but that's due to them being edits of mod scenes (examples being Ursula's TF being re-used and Alison's anal scene being edited into Tatsumaki from One Punch)

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Harley has 6 scenes, they are full animations by Bison like with the custom scenes in the mod. I'm just working on all sprite work first while early in-game scenes are being made. Some later scenes have been made as well, but that's due to them being edits of mod scenes (examples being Ursula's TF being re-used and Alison's anal scene being edited into Tatsumaki from One Punch)
so when are we getting the first build?

Nov 28, 2018
I can't seem to find an answer and I don't know if I encountered a glitch/fucked up - how do I get Ms. Jennings phone number? Was the time when she was tutoring Peter the only chance and you can't acquire the number after the day passes by checking mom's phone at night or am I misremembering something with using invisibility somewhere?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I can't seem to find an answer and I don't know if I encountered a glitch/fucked up - how do I get Ms. Jennings phone number? Was the time when she was tutoring Peter the only chance and you can't acquire the number after the day passes by checking mom's phone at night or am I misremembering something with using invisibility somewhere?
I admit I haven't actually been playing this game in a bit so it's been a while since I've done any of it and I could be wrong, BUT! I think getting her number is actually a question of talking to her outside the school in the morning before class starts. he says something about mom worrying, in case of emergency, bla bla. I know that's how you convince her to let you take a picture of her, with the excuse that it's for the phone to go with a number you presumably already have.

Though if someone else knows better and would like to correct me, please feel free.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern
Nov 28, 2018
I admit I haven't actually been playing this game in a bit so it's been a while since I've done any of it and I could be wrong, BUT! I think getting her number is actually a question of talking to her outside the school in the morning before class starts. he says something about mom worrying, in case of emergency, bla bla. I know that's how you convince her to let you take a picture of her, with the excuse that it's for the phone to go with a number you presumably already have.

Though if someone else knows better and would like to correct me, please feel free.
Yeah, using the phone on her in afternoon is the way to go, it gives you a photo and the number.

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
Hey, where do I specifically go for Lisa to give me her key to her house cause I am at 10 and she aint budging

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes