Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
Chilly, I never really Post on here, mostly just a pop in and quietly enjoy games, but I must say I enjoyed the origin game and how your mod has handled before. About to try out your modification now that Nergy finished it, but I salute not only the work required on this but the obvious enjoyment of the work you modded. If nothing else, I hope you continue to poke around with games you enjoy or even create.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Any new content added to the early/mid gameplay or can i access everything without losing anything(even normal dialogues) using an old save?

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
Hi! recently downloaded the game, didn't know if there was a fix for the game where after Ms. Jennings gets chewed out? I get stuck in place after moving and the game stays frozen

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
i dont get the xray anyway, I acquired the power, but no one to use it
Whats it for since I can only activate it in the demon world but cannot on human world
X-Ray SHOULD passively remove clothing of the character portraits during dialogue scenes, with the first level being the outer layer (seeing their underwear) and the stronger version being full on nude. You don't use it on a specific person, rather you activate/toggle it and then it just applies to everything.

Personally, I kind of never wanted to use it after i found out what it did. I get to have sex with most of these girls almost whenever I want, so a random peep show while talking about babysitting, and one the MC doesn't even react or respond to just keeps acting like normal, felt a little silly. I'm sure some people think it's great, but I just leave it off all the time. Not for me.

Now I don't know if it's actually not working for you or if you just misunderstood it's use, but if it's legit broke then I can't help.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
X-Ray SHOULD passively remove clothing of the character portraits during dialogue scenes, with the first level being the outer layer (seeing their underwear) and the stronger version being full on nude. You don't use it on a specific person, rather you activate/toggle it and then it just applies to everything.

Personally, I kind of never wanted to use it after i found out what it did. I get to have sex with most of these girls almost whenever I want, so a random peep show while talking about babysitting, and one the MC doesn't even react or respond to just keeps acting like normal, felt a little silly. I'm sure some people think it's great, but I just leave it off all the time. Not for me.

Now I don't know if it's actually not working for you or if you just misunderstood it's use, but if it's legit broke then I can't help.
Thanks, maybe its bugged for me
Maybe I just want to see it once for the lingerie and maybe especially for Kelly, dunno if you can fuck her.
Also any idea how to buy / get the video recorder and who can i use it on?

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
I did download the 5 patch, and just decided to full start the game over which worked, but now the main issue is once i reach the merfolk the game locks in place and i cant progress, and on top of that I appear to be soft locked out of continuing anything with miss jennings because she is at 6 hearts, and every time during the lunch period I get cock blocked by friend

Last edited:

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the Kimberly corruption route to progress past the kissing? I am at 60+ corruption on her and everytime I follow the walkthrough and try to hide so she leaves me at the park, it never happens.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Puzzle in Otherworld (on a way to last boss?) with Ghost girl and randomly switching corridor grates is bugged. I saw a red orb (I suppose I have to pick it up) but after I got caught by Ghost, waked and returned to same puzzle next night, that red orb never reappeared so I have to just evade Ghost without any means to finish puzzle. More of that, I returned to demon town through "Q" key and made my way to the beginning of the puzzle, but corridor blocking columns were still in place, so I can't reenter the puzzle. I used cheat portal of course , but can't solve the puzzle regularly.

More of that, after placing gold bars in next room to all "valid" obelisks, I can't proceed because I made mistakes and was deemed "not worthy", door still locked. So puzzle with gold bars and obelisks become unsolvable if I made one mistake. Good thing I have an earlier save.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i dont get the xray anyway, I acquired the power, but no one to use it
Whats it for since I can only activate it in the demon world but cannot on human world

Mod only has it implemented for demon world use

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks, maybe its bugged for me
Maybe I just want to see it once for the lingerie and maybe especially for Kelly, dunno if you can fuck her.
Also any idea how to buy / get the video recorder and who can i use it on?
You can fuck Kelly
No camera/paymeon stuff is available in the mod

Reactions: BronBron06

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Puzzle in Otherworld (on a way to last boss?) with Ghost girl and randomly switching corridor grates is bugged. I saw a red orb (I suppose I have to pick it up) but after I got caught by Ghost, waked and returned to same puzzle next night, that red orb never reappeared so I have to just evade Ghost without any means to finish puzzle. More of that, I returned to demon town through "Q" key and made my way to the beginning of the puzzle, but corridor blocking columns were still in place, so I can't reenter the puzzle. I used cheat portal of course , but can't solve the puzzle regularly.

More of that, after placing gold bars in next room to all "valid" obelisks, I can't proceed because I made mistakes and was deemed "not worthy", door still locked. So puzzle with gold bars and obelisks become unsolvable if I made one mistake. Good thing I have an earlier save.
I'll fix the orbs later, should just need to make it so the orb count goes back to zero if you get caught
The teleporting issue is on you, why would you even do that during a puzzle, I can add a cheat bubble to re-open it but really there is no excuse to decide to teleport during that situation
You have to re-do the gold puzzle if you make a mistake, there is no lock, that happened to me while testing. Just take the gold and place it back in the obelisk you put it in before, it literally starts the puzzle over when you make a mistake. Placing the gold in the right place adds one, placing it wrong turns it back to 0, so if you are at 3 and make a mistake you're at 0 and have to place those 3 again

Reactions: muchacho
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes