Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Hate to ask this as it's probably a stupid question that was already answered, but it's really hard to search for specifics on this site. Is the x-ray power still in the game somewhere?

I got the "improved x-ray" ability in the torch puzzle area, but x-ray doesn't show up in my powers list outside the Otherworld, and it doesn't really work when I activate it in the Otherworld either. I know in Nergal's version you could get the base power in the boulder pushing puzzle, but I'm not sure if it was moved in this version or if it just doesn't exist at this time. I of course could have somehow triggered a bug that somehow removed it, though I'm assuming that's not the case.

Whether x-ray exists or not, thanks for working on this game!

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
What the mod? It's really anyone's since he'll be focusing on his game cycle. I'm doing my own thing and sharing with you guys just for the hell of it and since sharing is caring for most things.
One day I'll try doing my own mod of UD. I'll try and remember to ask you for help with the art.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey everyone, Bisonbison and I bring you the next modded scene we have created. Peter now gets to savor his mother's pussy juices! With this all that's left in uncharted territory for them is him fingering her. Well enough of that here is the link to the scene and unfortunately I cannot make a gif of it as I'm uncomfortable doing that on a public wifi. Luckily I saved the first frame on my phone so I'll post that as well. Enjoy :)
mom-lick (1).png

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
so is there a reason that consumables disappear from my inventory? I can't hold ice cream(cheap or tasty) or chilies, but they are in the save file inventory....

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
so is there a reason that consumables disappear from my inventory? I can't hold ice cream(cheap or tasty) or chilies, but they are in the save file inventory....
There is more than one page of inventory that divides up the items by some kind of system that I admit I don't really understand. (Used to think it was to separate key items, but then the distribution got weird.) Pressing buttons, S and D I think but I could be wrong, should swap what page you're on, so if you can't find an item no one, it may be on the other.

Unless you already tried this and the problem is something else entirely. :D

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I dont play the mod admittedly, but maybe they just disappeared because the ice cream melted and the chillies went bad. I mean, would you give your mother bad chillies?

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
okay, thank you for the info about the inventory tabs, I havent played since they were looking at making neala playable so i forgot about that.

On a mod note, how do i get to the merfolk sanctuary? I have to do it before doing the minotaur but i dont know how to get there.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Cycle character sprites I posted on Tumblr, posting them here, even though you guys don't care about Cycle and only care about a mod I don't even want to do anymore
Hey man, I just want to say i honestly look forward to Cycle coming out, partially due to how well you've modded UD. I know you get a lot of brain-dead people in hear asking "When's the next patch?" and "How do I corrupt this person?" but I want you to know that there's a lot of people on here who really look forward to seeing your work, regardless of it being a mod or not. So feel free to continue posting whatever your working on, I'm sure people will love it.

P.S. The Cycle sprites look pretty sick, and I'm very curious what the scenes with Harley Quinn will look like.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I just noticed in the sprites folder Peter doesn't have a walking clothed sprite set, just his dumpy run. ChillyScholar you wouldn't happen to have made a walk cycle for Peter would've ya?

12hrsoffun

Jun 7, 2020
The big man just made this for me, holy shit, if I can update this myself I'll fix the OP
I am currently having issues downloading from Mega. It gets to about 50-60% the closes down my browser. Tell me why it is happening. If this is a new issue please I need another download link because my computer doesn't like Mega download site then. I apologize for bringing this up.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Updated CSV file of Mom's pussylicking scene to go with the updated images, it just gives the scene a background like before, no changes to the dialogue
Just unzip the file then move the CSV to Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5\Data\Dialogues\Mom and replace the old file when asked

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Updated CSV file of Mom's pussylicking scene to go with the updated images, it just gives the scene a background like before, no changes to the dialogue
Just unzip the file then move the CSV to Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5\Data\Dialogues\Mom and replace the old file when asked
Nice. When do you think you'll put together a page for your game?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes