Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How many bloody times do I have to say I don't know how?
Do what I did for my own game and reach out to the Mods. They will just ask you general questions like Engine, some basic Tags, and some screenshots. If you want to update the post, in the Report this Game link, the top option if to tell the Mods that there's a new Update out for it.

Reactions: Hakkira

RyukoNakamura

Sep 29, 2018
So after the principal yells at Mrs. Jennings the main character bumps into those two kids by the bathroom and stops moving, glitching out the scene because the AI thinks it can't move and it can't get him to his hiding spot so Mrs. Jennings can go on her little angry rant, any fixes for this?

Jul 13, 2017
So after the principal yells at Mrs. Jennings the main character bumps into those two kids by the bathroom and stops moving, glitching out the scene because the AI thinks it can't move and it can't get him to his hiding spot so Mrs. Jennings can go on her little angry rant, any fixes for this?
yea you need to install the patch.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I know this has nothing to do with UD or the mod, but I have a game who's name I've forgotten and its bothering the fuck out of me. The premise is you are a boy who has to live with your uncle in this town, and you go fuck all the milfs in said town. One of them is you can ask the lunch lady to walk you home cuz your "sick" and fuck her over a table. There is a neighbor who you can look in the window in the morning to see her trying to fit her fat ass in some pants. There are other things but I think you get the point. The art style isnt bad, but it's not amazing either. If anyone can tell me the name and/or send me a link to it, I'd be really grateful.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I know this has nothing to do with UD or the mod, but I have a game who's name I've forgotten and its bothering the fuck out of me. The premise is you are a boy who has to live with your uncle in this town, and you go fuck all the milfs in said town. One of them is you can ask the lunch lady to walk you home cuz your "sick" and fuck her over a table. There is a neighbor who you can look in the window in the morning to see her trying to fit her fat ass in some pants. There are other things but I think you get the point. The art style isnt bad, but it's not amazing either. If anyone can tell me the name and/or send me a link to it, I'd be really grateful.
I think I know what game your talking about, the creators name was or evilbaby something, I think its here on F95. Did it look a little like a UD clone?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Found it in one of my old USBs it's called Bad Intentions

Bad intentions art.png

Dray26

Apr 7, 2020
Stuck with Lisa/Sarah event. After Double BJ, dialogue with Sarah reverts back to MC asking about Lisa's recording.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Can you tell me more about your game " cycle of life and sex " ?
It got me interested >->
Can you also tell us if there is a demo or it still in development ?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes