Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I know you've got enough on your plate with cycle and finishing this mod chilly but are there any plans to put in the public mom scenes that nergal won't finish? the ones at the grocery store and the park?
Why would I? They are incomplete, they have no images or dialogue files, they just exist in coding

I somehow wish someone would make a scene with Alison or Amanda finding out about MC's relationship with his family.
Amanda already knows he fucks Sydney thanks to the scene where Sydney fucks her with a strap-on

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I'm editing the coding for all the ending locations, making sure they use the mod's switches and that the map transfers transfer to the correct maps, and I noticed that all the ending scenes (minus the stills and Mom's evening ride) are just re-used older scenes but with literally one set of new dialogue. For simplicity's sake I'm just gonna copy over the original versions of said scenes over to those maps instead of copying all that dialogue. You need each girl to be at ten hearts to beat the game to begin with, so I will assume you'd already have seen the original versions of those scenes. If not, then hey, free new scenes.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For simplicity's sake I grouped together Mom's otherworld fuck, evening ride, and ending still all into one section called "Ending Scenes" for the memory room

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All the coding for everything related to the new endings are now done, I also added Mom's evening ride scene to her babysitting scenes (it's obviously unlocked after the ending of course). I'm gonna test everything out now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I like how Dizzy is just listening in on Ms Amos', Kimberly's, and Donna's conversation during their ending XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to add Amanda's busts to said ending, (un)luckily I also missed one Ms Amos bust so the game crashed and gave me time to fix it up

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
All new babysitting scene have been coded in and tested out, will look through the thread later to see if I missed more bugs, if not then the torture is over
Just repeating my bugreport to hopefully make your life easier -
"Morning shower fuck of Ms Amos became unavailable after she got three morning fuck options (BJ, Fuck, Fuck Right Now!) - she vanishes and not appears on second floor after this, so no shower fuck"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle might end up with 6 characters using the same exact scene but don't you complain! It's a nice scene and it's an easy one to edit and I like it so :p
Plus they are all civilians, save for one, so it's not like you'll actually be seeing it much

Reactions: fmanaway

geschirt

Aug 6, 2017
Wow came back here and damn Chilly you outdone yourself again. Really hands down!
Is the 5+ (google drive) the new patch or should we wait for the mega shizzle.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Just a heads up Chilly but surprisingly Nergal came back to release a final update
v1.1 Beta
Urban Demons 1.1 - The End

An actual miracle :eek: :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes