Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Civilians8.png Civilians8-nude.png

Okay we have more civilian sprites for Cycle that I finally finished cause I needed to use the sprites of Ama/Goth Mom for the mod. This set is mainly to fit certain roles in locations in game.
First we have another HaloOwl GF, this time it's the Fit GF, she's just a background NPC in the gym.
Next is a comic book feminist that would likely hate Xander, just to fit the role of an naysayer/hater during Xander's debut as a hero. If you know, you know...
After her we have the lifeguard from Lilo & Stitch, because the pool I made needs one.
And last in the top row we finally have sprites for Ama aka GlassFish's Goth Mom character, these sprites are actually for the mod.
Starting on the bottom row we have the girlfriend character from Fellatrix's comic "My Shy Girlfriend Is A Blowjob Expert!", admittedly she's just here to fill out the sheet. Yeah, I just looked through a few random pics on my phone and landed on her's as the one to make the extra sprite for.
Past the blowjob queen is a GILF designed by Doxy, she's there under the same reasoning as the previous girl, but at least with her design she can be used to fill out a chef/cafetoria worker role.
Then there is a waitress from a spanish webcomic a friend posted on Facebook, here to be... well a waitress obviously.
Lastly is a kitty model, modelling that kitty lingerie that was popular awhile back. Just there in cause I give Cycle it's own little sex shop and/or brothel. She might look familiar to some of you...

Bisonbison

Jul 15, 2019
hahaha, i don't think nergal is interested in working with me, i'm not such a good cartoonist, and i think there are many better people than me who would be interested, Gross Mind should request it, his drawing is very good, a game with his art would be very interesting .
Although I must admit that I really wanted to, because I am lacking the money.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hahaha, i don't think nergal is interested in working with me, i'm not such a good cartoonist, and i think there are many better people than me who would be interested, Gross Mind should request it, his drawing is very good, a game with his art would be very interesting .
Your stuff is great, you're being too hard on yourself
Can't we open a tipjar or patreon or whatever to help you out?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
That and also nergal doesn't seem like the type of guy who's a good partner or boss. He rubs me like the guy who doesn't allow any leeway, it's his idea and only his. Maybe that's just me though...

Bisonbison

Jul 15, 2019
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Great game!

Btw if anyone is still getting stuck by the 4 guys playing cards during the principal yelling at Ms. Jennings, make sure you fire that event by taking the bottom hallway. It works fine that way, if you trigger it via the northern hallway you just drift over to those 4 and the game freezes.

Nov 28, 2018

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
wow, thanks a lot ^^ I really don't know how to make a patreon, but any help is welcome :3
Can someone here figure out a way to help Bison and me?

Is he the same age as Peter, teenager, adult? What's his superhero/villain name?
Technically younger but physically late teens (weird clone physiology), Forest Jester

That and also nergal doesn't seem like the type of guy who's a good partner or boss. He rubs me like the guy who doesn't allow any leeway, it's his idea and only his. Maybe that's just me though...
This hits close to home. I'm trying my best to not be like that :(

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes