Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:
We just finished all the scenes for another character. With her finished I've come to the decision that any characters that have more than one scene will only have 3 scenes for the time being. There are other more important characters (like Harley, Ivy, Mardakko, etc.) that will have more (and already have in Harley's case) than 3 scenes but those are few and far between. This might change later in the future but at the current moment I do not wish to overwork the people helping with the art like Bison. Bosses and fuck-able civilians will still only have one scene each. Sorry if this disappoints some.

On a related note, I need help making another decision. How many civilians should be savable (aka fuck-able) in each city? I'm thinking 3 or 4 for each city. Again, more important places like New York, Gotham, and Metropolis will have more (in fact they already have more, don't get too excited nearly all those completed scenes are edits from UB mod scenes). What do you think? Should there be more or less?

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Cycle Post:
We just finished all the scenes for another character. With her finished I've come to the decision that any characters that have more than one scene will only have 3 scenes for the time being. There are other more important characters (like Harley, Ivy, Mardakko, etc.) that will have more (and already have in Harley's case) than 3 scenes but those are few and far between. This might change later in the future but at the current moment I do not wish to overwork the people helping with the art like Bison. Bosses and fuck-able civilians will still only have one scene each. Sorry if this disappoints some.

On a related note, I need help making another decision. How many civilians should be savable (aka fuck-able) in each city? I'm thinking 3 or 4 for each city. Again, more important places like New York, Gotham, and Metropolis will have more (in fact they already have more, don't get too excited nearly all those completed scenes are edits from UB mod scenes). What do you think? Should there be more or less?
3 or 4 sounds good! if you wanna add more later there's nothing stopping you

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I'm not trying to start any trouble, but can I ask why pregnancy is not allowed to be discussed here? One of my favorite parts of the game was all the impregnation dirty talk.

Also, how come the google docs version is five gigs? The mega plus the patch is half that.

Love the mod by the way. Great work.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
I'm not trying to start any trouble, but can I ask why pregnancy is not allowed to be discussed here? One of my favorite parts of the game was all the impregnation dirty talk.

Also, how come the google docs version is five gigs? The mega plus the patch is half that.

Chilly doesn't like it and as he's the one working on the mod for free there's no need to make him uncomfortable

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016

also also a lot of the pregnancy guys that come on here love to start arguments about putting pregnancy in the mod so that's why I assume Chilly put that warning up

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Oh, alright. Well, is the dirty talk about knocking the girls up still in? That really was one of my favorite parts and I remember it was still in version 4.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Oops, small bug. Not sure if this is the place to report it, but the SECOND time I have purity missionary sex with Pegah in the teleport room, I get error message 'game interpreter line 1411: type error ocurred, no implicit conversion from nil to integer' and a crash.

Edit: same problem with the second Amos/Jennings threeway, second zoomed in Jenn/Taylor 3way, second Jennings modded purity store ride, second Amos/Allison 3way scene and, an error-loading neala-bs-mom-watching.csv on the neala scene from crimsoninc.

Last edited:

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Chilly, it's 5 am and Suddenly a question just popped up on my mind again.

you plain to make some scenes with that girl in UD from MC school called "Kelly" ???

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes