Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
They were already there in the base game my dude
Ah, that makes sense. I'm still working on my own version of the game, thanks to your help and guiding I have come quite far in my design. So thank you for that. I hope you don't mind if I keep coming back with more questions.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Ah, that makes sense. I'm still working on my own version of the game, thanks to your help and guiding I have come quite far in my design. So thank you for that. I hope you don't mind if I keep coming back with more questions.
and what is your design? whats different whats the same? what makes it unique?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Speaking of dialogue, the fuck kind of personality should Coach Mary have? Just a push it to the limit kind of girl, she's enjoying herself and taking sex as a workout regardless of your route?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
GILFs.png
Finally went ahead and did this GILF sprite sheet that I mentioned that I would be doing along time ago.
Top left is this based of this drawn by Bumameuboi, top right is the grandma from the Gilftoons comic series "Lunch Time".
Bottom left is Nana from the JAB Comics comic "There Goes The Neighborhood", and bottom right is Acgats' hot neighbor character Ruth.

Last edited:

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I didn't know we had a scene with her....looks like I haven't done everything.
( Insert surprised Pikachu face here )

So...your affirmation also says that we have a scene with the Asian milf daughter ??? Because She has a bust image too ( same as Kelly )

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't know we had a scene with her....looks like I haven't done everything.
( Insert surprised Pikachu face here )

So...your affirmation also says that we have a scene with the Asian milf daughter ??? Because She has a bust image too ( same as Kelly )
One of her watching Kimberly give Peter a TF, a double "BJ" between her and Kimberly, one of her riding cock, one of her taking it in the ass, and 3 scenes of her getting fucked by a strap on

• Red Heart
Reactions: God_Batman
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes