Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Working on a new character(s) for UD in my spare time from my big projects, computer is getting it's ssd configured (messed up a OS move) so I don't have a picture, but suffice it to say I'm making a aunt and probably a cousin.
That's very exciting! I've been feeling it was about time for an aunt, and having a couple of cousins could really open up the sexual dynamic of the game even more. I've always felt the threeways are some of the most interesting parts of the game just because of the way you get two watch two distinct personalities interact with someone besides Pete, plus the revelation that more than one person in his family is doing things with this boy is always delicious. I've also felt that one of the things that feels like it's missing from the game is some girls not too much older than Peter, and more mom/daughter stuff, so this could slide right into that as well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm working on Coach Mary's dialogue but it's hard since she really doesn't have any character, ride dialogue is done and I'm working on BJ now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New scene has been added and tested out, fixed the "bug" before the Dominus boss fight, added Malidiana to the ending halls if you have met her before beating the game. Gonna start converting to 7Zip in a few minutes after finishing up the new walkthough and changelog text documents.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here it is the true final update! It isn't much just everything from the patch and latest official release, along with a couple of new scenes. All the bugs from before should be fixed. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this silly little update.

Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Hot damn did I come back at the right time. Thank you Chilly for all your hard work, and the work of everyone involved in this.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Before anyone asks why there is so many versions of that ride scene allow me to explain

- First three were meant to be for Cycle but I didn't communicate that well to Bison so Urban Demons versions were made (there are still Cycle versions, so don't worry)
- Decided to go fuck it and add them into the mod so I can test out the coding for how I wanted it to go down in Cycle, making it so it will be a simple copy and paste job in the future, that will only be requiring bust changes from Peter into Xander when editing
- I had it coded in so the blue haired girl at the cafe would warn Peter about the first three MILFs, just randomly decided to have them react to her saying that after their scenes are seen, leading to her scene being made today, yes I literally made that shit today!
- Before the scenes were done, Bison made a base scene in order to test out motion, base scene was white, reminded me of Ama/Goth Mom so I made her a new scene, her sprite was updated so take the new scene as a celebration of said update
- Base also reminded me of the alien, decided to make one for her to add more to the brothel, which lead to me being able to code the brothel in to no longer acknowledge Neala post-ending. Thought it would be a simple add face to the base edit but forgot how grey the alien actually was, sometimes Chilly is stupid
- Remembered that someone requested Haydee to be in Cycle while I was jerking it to testing out the scenes, added the black costumer's legs to the base to make Haydee, remembered that Glassfish has drawn Haydee, meaning she fits my rules for easter eggs so I made a UB version as well
- Yes, each scene has a Cycle version, meaning I now have to go and make Cycle versions of Ama's and the alien's TF scenes

TL;DR: Asked Bison to make scenes, Urban Demons versions were made due to misunderstandings, after seeing them I turned into Kylo Ren
y46xvjxt5h351-1.jpg

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Here it is the true final update! It isn't much just everything from the patch and latest official release, along with a couple of new scenes. All the bugs from before should be fixed. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this silly little update.

Link:

thanks for the update and hopefully see more of your game
i would say you should rest from urban demons well it's your decision

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes