Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ohhhh, alright. I just cheated through most of the game since I got sick of playing through the same campaign over and over again lmao
Well then... I guess just use the teleport room to cheat and set purity or corruption for her and hopefully that fixes it

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Current plan for Cycle progress:
- Finish cum sections for scenes that have been made
- Make sprites for Honey Lemon and Gogo Tamago since San Fransokyo is still the only location without any character sprites
- Make all the sprites needed for the first visit to New York, Gotham, and Metropolis
- Make maps, maps, and more maps

Jun 25, 2018
Really random question. Has any made a smut picture, or is planning to add the third guy to the Sarah 3-way? In the base game during the scene with Peter and Fred of someone stuffing her ass, but it never came to be.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
How does affect the game having the Use Updated Images in 'On'? Does it affect the amount of scenes that can be obtained? or is it just a different art?

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I wish someone could make a bukkake version of all busts. Like the Secret Sal versions, but on the original ones. I would do it, but I'm useless at drawing and photoshopping. I refer to this:
Mrs Jennings-cumnude-4.png
but the "liquid" on this bust:
Mrs Jennings-nude-4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly is making his own game called "Cycle" where it's kinda like UD except in the superhero megaverse and other universes that chilly wishes to add. From what I understand it'll be like an actual rpg game but have sex scenarios like UD.
To further elaborate on the locations of said megaverse

New York City (which represents Harley Quinn, Marvel, and several other comics set in that city such as TMNT)
Gotham City (from Batman)
Metropolis (from Superman)
Star City (from Green Arrow)
Central City (from The Flash)
D.C. (representing Legends of Tomorrow and giving access to time travel in order to represent other comics based on set time periods like Jonah Hex)
Jump City (from Teen Titans)
Purgatory (from Wynonna Earp)
The City (from The Tick)
St. Canard (from Darkwing Duck)
San Fransokyo (from Big Hero 6)
Miracle City (from El Tigre)
The Deserted Island (representing Marvel's The Little Mermaid)
Atlantis (presenting Aquaman, Namor, and Fish Police)
Paris (representing Miraculous Lady and Emara)
Musutafu (from My Hero Academia)
The North Pole (representing Jingle Belle and other holiday themed comics, really just the standard RPG winter themed area)
Hell (representing Lady Death, Vampirella, Satanika, and other demonic themed comics)
And then the endgame location is a mixed bag of several franchises that are to be named

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
To further elaborate on the locations of said megaverse

New York City (which represents Harley Quinn, Marvel, and several other comics set in that city such as TMNT)
Gotham City (from Batman)
Metropolis (from Superman)
Star City (from Green Arrow)
Central City (from The Flash)
D.C. (representing Legends of Tomorrow and giving access to time travel in order to represent other comics based on set time periods like Jonah Hex)
Jump City (from Teen Titans)
Purgatory (from Wynonna Earp)
The City (from The Tick)
St. Canard (from Darkwing Duck)
San Fransokyo (from Big Hero 6)
Miracle City (from El Tigre)
The Deserted Island (representing Marvel's The Little Mermaid)
Atlantis (presenting Aquaman, Namor, and Fish Police)
Paris (representing Miraculous Lady and Emara)
Musutafu (from My Hero Academia)
The North Pole (representing Jingle Belle and other holiday themed comics, really just the standard RPG winter themed area)
Hell (representing Lady Death, Vampirella, Satanika, and other demonic themed comics)
And then the endgame location is a mixed bag of several franchises that are to be named
I'm kindda new on the thread but i had read about 'Cycle' and had a vague idea about it, but after that explanation i just have to say:

Thanks for filling our degenerated hearts with joy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DoubleDareTwins.png

By the way I went and made sprites for the Double Dare Twins since it was weird that their scene was done before their sprites

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes