Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Nov 28, 2018
Does the scene of Kimberly's Corruption route where she leaves the MC in the park when they play Hide and Seek have any requirements? I have +70 points in corruption with her but I can't get the scene. I already have the scene where they kiss.
I think that the part where she leaves you doesn't exist, but it's not broken. Pick hide, call her and it should work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Trying to figure how to do the Batcave for Cycle is causing some issues, I want it to be a bigger map but I'm not sure how big, should I make it like 2 or 3 maps connected or just one big one?
I'm gonna work on other aspects of Wayne Manor for the time being which you guys decide

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Trying to figure how to do the Batcave for Cycle is causing some issues, I want it to be a bigger map but I'm not sure how big, should I make it like 2 or 3 maps connected or just one big one?
I'm gonna work on other aspects of Wayne Manor for the time being which you guys decide
Depends on what version of the batcave your doing. If your doing the Batman the animated series then I would say yes. You have the main area with all the trophies and then the side areas where his vehicles and other things are.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I had to pick up a friend from work tonight and realized I didn't bring my mouse or charger for my laptop as I'm staying over. So no Cycle work happening tomorrow I guess. Let's just say I'm taking a break (though I'm sure some of you will be saying I should have taken a break after the last mod update instead of jumping right back into working on Cycle).

More rooms inside Wayne Manor were done by the way

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Blue or black motorcycle for Catwoman? Doing her home map right now and I need to know which one to put in the background

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Blue or black motorcycle for Catwoman? Doing her home map right now and I need to know which one to put in the background
Is she wearing the grey or black costume? If grey i'd say blue because that version is much more... standoutish. If its the black costume then i'd say the black motorcycle because of matching colors and themes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
BunkerTest.png ccb71ca10db773de7d4fa58003b15996.jpg I wanted Catwoman's "home" to be one of the many bunkers that Batman has around Gotham so I did my best to recreate the one seen in The Dark Knight (since I can't find good pictures of the ones from the comics...)

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Power Girl's apartment is done now (so is Bustice's apartment since her's is a mirror of PG's)

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Heh. Bustice. XD Less than subtle names give me the giggles.

Like wasn't there a lady called the Mighty Endowed or something? Super power is actually just massive, hypno-boobs? I think I recall when she first got them her monologue was actually cut off by their weight literally dragging her down to the ground.

I thought that was fake when I first heard of it. :D

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Heh. Bustice. XD Less than subtle names give me the giggles.

Like wasn't there a lady called the Mighty Endowed or something? Super power is actually just massive, hypno-boobs? I think I recall when she first got them her monologue was actually cut off by their weight literally dragging her down to the ground.

I thought that was fake when I first heard of it. :D
I'm debating on having Mighty show up in the endgame area or not, I know I can simply edit a TF scene to be her but I don't know...

In other Cycle related news, I edited the side street area from the mod to be a map for D.C.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
How do I unlock Vicky? When I don't text anyone to babysit and advance the time Mrs Jennings appears as nanny.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
How do I unlock Vicky? When I don't text anyone to babysit and advance the time Mrs Jennings appears as nanny.
At one point in her storyline, she comes over to tutor you, so you may just need to progress through her story a bit more and try again

DeepakN

Mar 21, 2019
2-3 small ones would be good. Characters move too slow in big maps.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes